3G coverage

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 3G coverage

• Author

sparky1
    Participant

if you click on the link and email all their email adresses eg cc every one some one will be in touch if everyone in Wrexham does it who knows Maybe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! helpful to EE/Orange/Tmobile customers Make a Complaint | EE Complaints | EE | T-Mobile UK | Orange UK

sparky1
    Participant

@Wrecsam_lad 12879 wrote:

Matbe helpful to EE/Orange/Tmobile customers Make a Complaint | EE Complaints | EE | T-Mobile UK | Orange UK

sorry this link

seaneb
    Participant

What vexes me more than anything is that I have complained to EE via email several times now and they don’t even have the decency to acknowledge me, IN SPITE OF STILL TAKING MY HARD EARNED CASH FOR A SERVICE THAT THEY ARE FAILING TO PROVIDE!!!!

seaneb
    Participant

This is what I emailed to “[email protected]”. I will post up any replies I receive.
    Please feel free to use it as a template etc.

Hi.
    In spite of emailing Orange and EE on many occasions over the last 3 months I have not even had an acknowledgement from you.
    I wish to complain about the breach of contract that your company is guilty of by failing to provide a 3G service in Wrexham.
    I draw your attention to a discussion about the problem that is taking place on a local forum.

https://www.wrexham.com/forums/wrexham-surrounding-area-forum/1155-3g-coverage.html

As you can probably tell, this is now a serious complaint with potentially thousands of customers that are not being provided with the service that they are paying for.
    I started that discussion in the link above.
    I will be escalating my protests as time goes on, eventually calling in the ombudsman newspapers and Trading Standards.
    The service you are providing is not good enough and you are in breach of contract.
    Please do not ignore this email.

99DylanJones
    Participant

Dies anyone know how to go about taking out a Class Action against EE/Orange for breach of contract. My understanding is that if there are large numbers of people with the same legal dispute they can form one single legal case. This seems to be the only way in which this ignorant company will take notice.

justjojo2011
    Participant

Try contacting CISAS who is the Orange/T MObile/EE regulator. They will be able to guide you down the correct routes.

Personally, I found hassling them for 5 months both via phone and via social media and threatening them with legal action based on 3 counts of breaking the law (breach of trading standards, breach of contract and breach of provide goods and services act) and Telling them flat out what I expected worked wonders.

@99DylanJones 13265 wrote:

Dies anyone know how to go about taking out a Class Action against EE/Orange for breach of contract. My understanding is that if there are large numbers of people with the same legal dispute they can form one single legal case. This seems to be the only way in which this ignorant company will take notice.

justjojo2011
    Participant

Mine too. Although it stunk in Chester earlier.

@Danielkg 13252 wrote:

I was pleasantly surprised to find 3G service on O2 was better today in town; unsure if it was a one-off or a sign of improvement

Danielkg
    Participant

New Vodafone mast in Brynteg planned…

WCBC: Planning Application Document

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@Danielkg 13275 wrote:

New Vodafone mast in Brynteg planned…

Where does it say Vodafone ? or Is 3M one of the same?

P/2014/0368

Proposed development Installation And Replacement Of Telecommunication Equipment, Involving Removal Of 3M Section Of Tower And Antenna And New Headframe (3M) And Parallel Section, And 6 No. 4 Port Antenna, Relocation Of Dish And New Dish.

Danielkg
    Participant

If you look at the plans, the Vodafone logo is on them

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News