3G coverage

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 3G coverage

• Author

justjojo2011
    Participant

As some of you probably know, I battled with EE for months about the 3G signal or lack thereof. I had NO trouble at all when they were just Orange. Could sit in my corner at my laptop and have a perfectly normal conversation. When they merged and became EE, I had to do laps around the entire flat just to keep a decent signal going and a 5 minute call turned into a 20 minute call due to the number of times I had to repeat myself due to breaking up. EE eventually admitted fault in May (I started arguing in January) and I moved to O2. Unfortunately they were even worse than EE for signal and I had zero signal in my home. They eventually admitted defeat and cancelled my contract just 2 months in. The fact that they took £28 from my bank instead of the £2 that was owing is a whole different ball game.

Anyway, I am now on Vodafone, who I always said I would never go with after the way they treated my father, but signal wise, seemed they were they best. And they are. I always have a full signal and even when I was on holiday last week, I couldn’t get on the internet but always had enough of a signal to make a phone call. And as a bonus, I have 6 months free subscription to Netflix lol

seaneb
    Participant

Justjojo2011 do you get full 3G coverage all over Wrexham town centre with Vodafone?

Danielkg
    Participant

I spoke with O2 yesterday. They called me as I use the O2 my nerwork app analog that there are faults – thus should be done by all O2 customers in Wrexham I feel.
    The lady could see that there is high usage on the masts that is affecting the data and has been the case since March 2013.
    She has raised it for engineers to prioritise it and investigate how they can improve service.
    She confirmed this by txt to me; “Hi, the network fault reference number is: 9754851, Many Thanks, O2”

A Nuisance
    Participant

lol:rolleyes:

Danielkg
    Participant

@A Nuisance 14788 wrote:

lol:rolleyes:

lol???

seaneb
    Participant

@Danielkg 14790 wrote:

lol???

I think A Nuisance is probably just scoffing at the fact that (as you can read for yourself in this thread) many people have been fobbed off with this exact same kind of story. Unfortunately, so far its always proved to be just a load of old b@**@$£s!!!!!!!!

:(:(:(

seaneb
    Participant

:mad:Still absolutely ZERO 3G COVERAGE all over Wrexham town centre by the way EE and all you other crooks out there that I’m sure are keeping an eye on this thread.:mad:

A Nuisance
    Participant

Telecom companies will NOT admit liability under any circumstances, I scoffed at this thread because I think you all need to get a grip…….

Andy
    Participant

Don’t you have a Bridge to get under somewhere?

lazyjack
    Participant

@A Nuisance 14801 wrote:

Telecom companies will NOT admit liability under any circumstances, I scoffed at this thread because I think you all need to get a grip…….

Why do you think it’s OK for people on mobile phone contracts to just accept that they are not getting the service they are paying for ?

I’m not on contract but I think it stinks that mobile companies are doing nothing to improve the signal. They must know what the issue is but they are simply not sorting it out, whilst happily taking £10 / £20 / £30 a month off their customers.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News