3G coverage

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum 3G coverage

• Author

harry
    Participant

EE data seems to be fixed, got constant connection and good download speeds of between 6-8meg

seaneb
    Participant

I concur. EE 3G now working in town centre. Now, let’s see what they have to say about compensation for continuing to take payments for a service they failed to provide!!

harry
    Participant

Ive been having issues with EE/three again in the town centre since last tuesday , same as last time, full 3G signal but no webpages will load and apps wont work:mad::mad:

anyone else?

Speediecars
    Participant

Is anyone experiencing network problems again?

I am on 3 and have had no internet signal in the town centre and at times no mobile phone signal.

The petition a few months ago sorted the problem but now it seems to be back to square one unless its just myself with the problems.

Anyone else having network problems??

seaneb
    Participant

@harry 16843 wrote:

Ive been having issues with EE/three again in the town centre since last tuesday , same as last time, full 3G signal but no webpages will load and apps wont work:mad::mad:

anyone else?

Yes it’s all gone back to square 1 again. Same as before. It makes me so angry at times that I am paying for something that I don’t get. Can’t send photos or even iMessage.

SICK OF IT.

Speediecars
    Participant

Was begining to think that it was just my phone but it does seem that more people are having the same problem so now I know its not my phone.

Its driving me mad now too, thinking of switching network.

lazyjack
    Participant

Mine is useless too on 3 in the town centre. I decided a few months back to go on PAYG. At least then I’m not paying for data if it’s not working. Not an ideal solution for everyone though.

A Nuisance
    Participant

Been told that if you walk around the town with a traffic cone on your head, the signal on your phone wouldn’t improve, but I might stand a better chance of not running you over the next time you cross the road with it, oblivious :confused:

seaneb
    Participant

@speediecars 16879 wrote:

Was begining to think that it was just my phone but it does seem that more people are having the same problem so now I know its not my phone.

Its driving me mad now too, thinking of switching network.

Changing networks wont make any difference because all networks are effected the same.

allangeorgedavies
    Participant

Finally got a signal after 3 months on 3 never againwill I go with them

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

North Wales MS backs campaign for law to create a smoke free Wales

News

Here is a chance to land your dream job as a rhino keeper at Chester Zoo

News

North Wales university using VR to give students valuable insight into coercive control

News

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News