Shops closing

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Shops closing

• Author

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    angryShopper;3538 wrote:

This is just one occasion. The crime stats prove that this is not a regular occurance like you slurred in your previous post.

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@angryShopper 3539 wrote:

BBC News – Woman dies after car arson attack in Wrexham

^ and of course this one, prick

Wrexham does a good enough job of slurring it’s self sweets.

Wrexham | Chavtowns – Britain’s worst places to live!

^ and this is a wonderful read

Oh My God… You really are sad. If you don’t like Wrexham please move on. If you don’t live in Wrexham, you don’t have to come here.

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHEtIPvEPwL2ttKlaKdIQB-z3DAoa_e2akp3v_-x-ZFwwqtcKN[/IMG]

angryShopper
    Participant

@thewayneinspain 3541 wrote:

This is just one occasion. The crime stats prove that this is not a regular occurance like you slurred in your previous post.

Will you please leave me alone you sad little creature

JanW
    Participant

I wish you two would agree to disagree. Are you trying to close this topic down as well.

It’s repetitive and boring reading. Please act like adults and stop the name calling.

angryShopper
    Participant

@JanW 3550 wrote:

I wish you two would agree to disagree. Are you trying to close this topic down as well.

It’s repetitive and boring reading. Please act like adults and stop the name calling.

He does it to everyone JanW, but up his arse about something, I wish he’d f’k off tbh, it’s stupid, kills off every chat

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    angryShopper;3551 wrote:
    He does it to everyone JanW, but up his arse about something, I wish he’d f’k off tbh, it’s stupid, kills off every chat

will you please cut the aggressive bad language. wrexham deserves better.

It certainly doesn’t deserve to be slurred by unproven accusations such as non-existent crime. Wrexham has the potential to be a great mercantile town, it needs a can-do positive attitude to overcome the first world depression since the 1920s.

angryShopper
    Participant

@thewayneinspain 3552 wrote:

will you please cut the aggressive bad language. wrexham deserves better.

It certainly doesn’t deserve to be slurred by unproven accusations such as non-existent crime. Wrexham has the potential to be a great mercantile town, it needs a can-do positive attitude to overcome the first world depression since the 1920s.

I’m sorry I proved my remark about petrol bombs when I highlighted the on going problem of cars being set alight in the area, (the main way of setting a car fire is throwing a petrol bomb, that’s a simple fact)

I also highlighted the air gun crime in the area with my second link.

Further more, a read of a newspaper today and you will see highway men are opperating on the a483 conning people of money.

The list is endless, you can’t rely on “crime statistics” in a small town like this, as crimes go unreported, they are worthless

Yes lets get wrexham on it’s feet, what do you suggest with do with the largest council estate in the country maybe give it a coat of paint? or perhaps we could re-open the mines, and the steal production, or a brewery ? we’ve gone from about 30, to 0 brewers, the steal works is a housing estate, the mine skills are dead. maybe we can stop living in the past and realise the place is a hole, and THEN build up,

You can’t polish a turd, but what’s worse than trying to, is not realising it’s a turd to start with

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@angryShopper 3560 wrote:

I’m sorry I proved my remark about petrol bombs when I highlighted the on going problem of cars being set alight in the area, (the main way of setting a car fire is throwing a petrol bomb, that’s a simple fact)

I also highlighted the air gun crime in the area with my second link.

Further more, a read of a newspaper today and you will see highway men are opperating on the a483 conning people of money.

The list is endless, you can’t rely on “crime statistics” in a small town like this, as crimes go unreported, they are worthless

Yes lets get wrexham on it’s feet, what do you suggest with do with the largest council estate in the country maybe give it a coat of paint? or perhaps we could re-open the mines, and the steal production, or a brewery ? we’ve gone from about 30, to 0 brewers, the steal works is a housing estate, the mine skills are dead. maybe we can stop living in the past and realise the place is a hole, and THEN build up,

You can’t polish a turd, but what’s worse than trying to, is not realising it’s a turd to start with

And compared to anywhere that i have lived, the crime is almost non existent. But I have stated this before and have backed it up with crime stats, you choose to ignore it, because quite simply it is easier to moan and be lazy than do something.

you have the wrong attitude, redrafting a JFK quote, you ask what wrexham can do for you, not what you can do for wrexham. That is selfish.

Put something into the town and be positive.

Chris
    Participant

@angryShopper 3560 wrote:

If you speak to the police you will find this is not the method being used to set cars on fire.
    Its a tactic used in rioting and the like as it spreads the fire over a large area. There would be a lot more damaged to the suronding area if the main from of ignition was petrol bombs.

angryShopper
    Participant

@Chris 3566 wrote:

If you speak to the police you will find this is not the method being used to set cars on fire.
    Its a tactic used in rioting and the like as it spreads the fire over a large area. There would be a lot more damaged to the suronding area if the main from of ignition was petrol bombs.

what is the ignition form being used? I assume you’ve spoken to the police on this matter, I’d love to know, I think it would be useful for you to share this information, that way people can keep an eye out for people wondering around with “what ever’s being used”

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham University proposes net zero solutions through local collaboration

News

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News