Vinci Car Parking Charges

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Vinci Car Parking Charges

• Author

99DylanJones
    Participant

I wonder f it is illegal to withhold giving change during a financial transaction-
    I wonder what contract they have with the property owner or did they actually build Eagle Meadow. At a time when there is so much backlash against the Council for their rices surely anyone with a drop of commercial sense would have dropped the price to attract more customers as there is always spare space. This looks like a Head-office decision without any local knowledge or they would have dropped 25% and hoped to increase usage as part of market forces.

Andy
    Participant

A Common situation in these private car parks is that the landowner receives the parking fees and the PPC, i.e Vinci only receive the “Parking Charge Notices” They issue.

wrexview
    Participant

Looks like the £30 per month unlimited parking could be the best option if you need to park for four days in a month for over 4hours at a time. Four times £8.70 is £34.80 and the rest of the month free!

moggsie
    Participant

@Andy 14138 wrote:

A Common situation in these private car parks is that the landowner receives the parking fees and the PPC, i.e Vinci only receive the “Parking Charge Notices” They issue.

Care to expand ?

Mike Davies
    Participant

Don’t complain about the prices. Vote with your feet, park somewhere else.

Andy
    Participant

@moggsie 14142 wrote:

Care to expand ?

Vinci do not own the car park. Many people have tried to get the PPC to produce their contract in open court but they hide behind ” Commercially sensitive clauses” and ” Witness statements” Vinci don’t do court anyway.

These lot tell you how to defeat any “Fine” given by a private parking company.

Parking Prankster
    Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking – MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

Huw
    Participant

Just one more reason for my family and I to shop in Chester. High parking charges there but at least it’s worth it! As someone else said, just don’t park there anymore.

Steve
    Participant

@moggsie 14136 wrote:

For useless comparison, Chester NCP Pepper St 2 hrs : £5.30

But their are cheaper options in and around Chester, and Chester is a nice place to visit with many shops, bars and interesting buildings.

I see Vinci have not rushed to update the prices on the web site, maybe when they do visitors will look elsewhere when parking (to much hassle for a visitor once in the car park to look elsewhere)

BorrasBill
    Participant

Tesco allow you 3 hours free parking. It’s only just across the road from Eagles Meadow, 3 hours is plenty of time to shop there.

Liam
    Participant

@Mike Davies 14145 wrote:

Don’t complain about the prices. Vote with your feet, park somewhere else.

This, I never pay to park anywhere if I can help it. I tend to use Tesco car park.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham University proposes net zero solutions through local collaboration

News

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News