Vinci Car Parking Charges

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Vinci Car Parking Charges

• Author

johnhoppy
    Participant

@wrexview 14661 wrote:

“@wrexham nice to see the much inflated prices to park your car in eagles meadow !!! expensive cinema visit #backtoellesmereportwego”

Another visitor lost to Wrexham, and many more potential visitors as they relay the experience to all their friends !!

The trouble is that its the truth. I have only been to the Odeon once since it has relocated to Eagles Meadow and I will not be rushing back any time soon. I arrived at the car park just before 6pm, a few minutes before the ‘special’ all evening price of £2, but I had to pay £3.50 to stay till 8pm. Complete rip off.

MP1953
    Participant

Has anyone noticed any decline in the usage of EM since the price hike ?

99DylanJones
    Participant

Don’t know if it is price hike but footfall certainly appears down. Defo no fear of never getting a space!

Rondetto
    Participant

M&S have reduced their opening times and I know of several units reporting a drop in sales. We’ll have to wait and see what happens when leases come up for renewal.

DR
    Participant

We took a wander through the car park the other day, just out of curiosity on how full / empty it was. On the day we went it wasn’t empty as such but wasn’t exactly packed either.

It’s interesting to note how many spaces are filled with pay and display parkers and how many are occupied by parking permit holders.

wrexview
    Participant

Bank Holiday Monday – red 411 , yellow 395 spaces at 11.10 am .

st_elswhere
    Participant

An earleir post mentioned affluent visitors from Ellesmere and Whitchurch coming to Eagles Meadow.

I would like to point out that if you are unable to find free parking in both Whitchurch and Ellesmere (of which there is plenty) then in Ellesmere(in the town) it is only 10p to park for 2 hours and Whitchurch only 50p.

The good news is it is cheaper to park and get fined in Ellesmere than it is to park in EM.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham University proposes net zero solutions through local collaboration

News

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News