Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

• Author

Marie
    Participant

I too am disgusted by some of the horrible insults / comments that have been posted on here – people should be able to voice their concerns freely with out fear of bullying. Sheefag and Old dog – you should be ashamed of yourselves. I hope that this thread can revert back to discussing the proposed development – it’s vitally important that people can ascertain the issues so that they can make an informed decision on whether to raise objections.

Sheefag
    Participant

Ah, I see, but it’s ok to lie about and insult the developer though….

lazyjack
    Participant

@Sheefag 17336 wrote:

Ah, I see, but it’s ok to lie about and insult the developer though….

I don’t believe anyone (against the development) has posted deliberate lies, there’s really no need to. Also, please point us to the posts which insult the developers (post numbers).

As you probably know, I am against the development. However, I don’t know the farmer (or family) and have absolutely nothing against them. I see no need to make up any BS about the family.

That said, certain things, especially the timing of the planning application have been quite well planned so perhaps they do have a total disregard for the surrounding neighbours.

Chris
    Participant

I am aware that the admin have the software to route out posters using multiple aliases. So if you do feel someone is trying to manipulate the debate by this method, report them.

Metalhead
    Participant

@Chris 17338 wrote:

I am aware that the admin have the software to route out posters using multiple aliases. So if you do feel someone is trying to manipulate the debate by this method, report them.

Chris, if anyone wanted to do that it would actually be pretty difficult to detect. Using a proxy and 2 different browsers would appear as though it was 2 different forum users. Look, I’ve just nipped across the Atlantic Ocean to post this!

Your IP Address Is:
    67.223.***.***

Your IP Details:

ISP: HostVentures.com
    Services: Suspected Network Sharing Device
    City: Nottingham
    Region: Maryland

I would be surprised if anyone would go to those lengths to manipulate a discussion on a small local web forum like this TBH, it would be a bit sad to say the least.

lazyjack
    Participant

@Metalhead 17344 wrote:

Chris, if anyone wanted to do that it would actually be pretty difficult to detect. Using a proxy and 2 different browsers would appear as though it was 2 different forum users. Look, I’ve just nipped across the Atlantic Ocean to post this!

Your IP Address Is:
    67.223.***.***

Your IP Details:

I would be surprised if anyone would go to those lengths to manipulate a discussion on a small local web forum like this TBH, it would be a bit sad to say the least.

Personally, I don’t think it’s the case but there does seem to be some effort in trying to drag the thread down so it gets locked. Only my opinion of course….

I appreciate we don’t all agree on many things but there’s no need for personal insults.

Sheefag
    Participant

Get a grip, for God’s sake…….
    What if it did get locked?
    So what?
    No planning application will be decided by a tiny website full of pub rumour and tittle-tattle.

Chris
    Participant

@Metalhead 17344 wrote:

Your IP Address Is:
    67.223.***.***

Your IP Details:

Robs an expert at it TBF he has had issues on another forum and was able to detect allsorts.
    I dont pretend to understand it as Rob goes into geek mode to explain. Lets just say I’ve seen him catch some pretty savvy people out.

Saxon1
    Participant

Just to let everybody know if you wish to object to the developement you need to get it in by tomorrow 9th january. Although there has been some confusion what the actual date is, but we are going by 9th january to be sure of getting it in on time.

Null
    Participant

I’ve had my say.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News