Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

Captain C, you are a tragic, bitter, jealous liar who’s only real objection is that someone may be doing better than you are.

@Captain C 17307 wrote:

Call me anymore names and I will find out who you are and involve the Police.

I may just ring them myself and report you for crimes against punctuation. Rather topically, might I draw your attention to this thread….

Stupid calls to North Wales Police.

lazyjack
    Participant

Sheefag and Old Dog, why don’t you come up with some constructive comments regarding the possible benefits of this proposed development, rather than constantly attacking another poster personally ? Perhaps you are attempting to get the thread locked so others can’t continue to post ?

It appears that one (or maybe both) of you have a little interest in the development and are doing your best to discredit anyone who has the audacity to object. Trying to intimidate maybe ?

Sheefag
    Participant

Constructive comments Jacque? done all that much further back up the thread.
    I’m enjoying responding to Captain Imbecile’s nasty, unfounded accusations against the applicant and the scurrilous rumours that he tries to spread.

Thread locked or thread open matters nought, the planning application will be decided by due process and not by the bitter outpourings of some rabid pensioner on this forum.

lazyjack
    Participant

@Sheefag 17311 wrote:

Constructive comments Jacque? done all that much further back up the thread.
    I’m enjoying responding to Captain Imbecile’s nasty, unfounded accusations against the applicant and the scurrilous rumours that he tries to spread.

Thread locked or thread open matters nought, the planning application will be decided by due process and not by the bitter outpourings of some rabid pensioner on this forum.

Just can’t help yourself can you ?

You are actually only discrediting yourself with your on going rants and nasty comments. Cheer up for Xmas.

Sheefag
    Participant

You’re right Jacque,

He’s probably not really a Captain.

EJ01
    Participant

Sheefag and Old Dog- this forum should be used for legitimate debate, voicing your opinions and relating any necessary information. You may not agree with other people points of views but this is a democracy and as long as facts are correct people should be able to post without childish, nasty comments being made against them. Lots of people have many legitimate objections to this proposal as previously stated and hopefully they will submit to Wrexham Planning dept as soon as possible. People will not be intimidated by some of the poisonous rants posted (and I’m not referring to Captain C) and hopefully, in my view,due process will make a sensible decision and refuse this application.
    Merry Xmas everybody

dagg
    Participant

This thread is getting out of hand, it is getting to personal. :(

Sheefag
    Participant

600+ homes earmarked for Gwersyllt, I don’t see too many on here getting bent out shape about it.
    Not in your backyard perchance?

The Leader – 600-plus houses earmarked for Gwersyllt

lazyjack
    Participant

@Sheefag 17321 wrote:

600+ homes earmarked for Gwersyllt, I don’t see too many on here getting bent out shape about it.
    Not in your backyard perchance?

The Leader – 600-plus houses earmarked for Gwersyllt

I guess that’s up to the people of Gwersyllt to object.

EDIT: Actually, the article is a load of rubbish. 500+ of the houses would be in Rhosrobin, not Gwersyllt.

Chris
    Participant

I think its time this thread was trimed back with the insults removed.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Council say “time to look at future” of Queensway trees due to ‘instability’

News

Popular ‘Coffee and Chat’ Group has launched in Wrexham

News

“Lovely atmosphere on procession” as Eisteddfod welcomed to Wrexham

News

North Wales MS backs campaign for law to create a smoke free Wales

News

Here is a chance to land your dream job as a rhino keeper at Chester Zoo

News

North Wales university using VR to give students valuable insight into coercive control

News