Live Parking Info Signs!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Live Parking Info Signs!

• Author

Alunh
    Participant

This debate reminds me of the Theatre debate 10 years ago. Did I want a new Theatre that would mean Wrexham progressed? Yes! Was the Theatre that the Council of the time actually proposed to develop what I wanted at 400 seats? Er….No
    I like the sign idea. I remain to be convinced about what we have

Darlofan
    Participant

Sign by St Giles yesterday and today just says Eagles Meadow is open. Useful that.

Red
    Participant

At least it is investment, albeit highly inappropriate and somewhat surplus to requirements investing by Taith. Their mission statement is to improve public transport in North Wales, as has been mentioned by another poster these signs do not seem to relate to that goal – a similar figure investment into a public transport issue in Wrexham would have been better received and actually useful.

These parking signs are very useful in certain large urban areas I am sure, places like London, Manchester etc. But seems an oddity in Wrexham. I don’t pin the blame on WCBC, but I question the process that decided that live info parking signs was the best use of the money.

Rondetto
    Participant

Tried to park in several car parks yesterday, all the signs said full.

sparky1
    Participant

but did the signs say full or empty ?

sparky1
    Participant

ment to say “were the car parks full or empty” soz lol

Rondetto
    Participant

choc a bloc.

Rob
    Participant

Eagles Meadow sign said Open on Christmas Day.

As that was one day it could have been closed, is there any days it is closed?

If not, what is the point of a live digital sign saying ‘open’ 100% of the time?

Perhaps there ought to be a reward for someone to picture the sign with EM closed!

Steve
    Participant

Best thing to do as a local is ignore them…

I have seen St Giles say Full many times with about 5% space free. I would guess the EM ‘OPEN’ is just a bodge so it does not look out of place with the other saying Spaces or Full.

Darlofan
    Participant

Took the kids to the pictures and meal on xmas eve so thought save them walking we’d try EM car park. £7 for 4hours+ parking!!!? Dropped family off and I parked along road from mecca where it was free. Knew EM was pricy but come on it’s Wrexham not London.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News