The Real China – The Review

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The Real China – The Review

• Author

Rondetto
    Participant

I wouldn’t settle for anything less than a 4 rating.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Llyndir Hall and Rossett Hall both only have a rating of 3 along with a few Co-ops and Glyndwr. I reckon 3 is ok as have been to the 2 Halls numerous times with no ill effects.

Darlofan
    Participant

@Welsh Dresser 7113 wrote:

Llyndir Hall and Rossett Hall both only have a rating of 3 along with a few Co-ops and Glyndwr. I reckon 3 is ok as have been to the 2 Halls numerous times with no ill effects.

To be honest for you to get food poisoning something quite serious has to have gone wrong. You think about the average person at home, how many know what temperature their fridge is at, what core temp they are cooking food to. Are they washing hands after the loo, after cleaning, after handling raw food etc. As well as keeping raw and cooked seperate. All this goes on daily in homes all over the country and people don’t fall ill that often.

People also tend to fall into the trap of blaming the last meal they had(usually out the night before) when in fact most common food poisonings have long incubation periods, so it will be the meal before last(usually the one eaten at home).

I am not in any way saying lower ratings aren’t that bad as they are. It really is not that difficult to get a higher rating.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

Does anyone know how the inspections are carried out? Are they by appointment or surprise visits? I was wondering if it was by appointment the firm could amend their behaviour and earn a higher rating and conversely another firm could have a lapse and be down graded. I am becoming a bit obsessed by these rating so I think as long as a firm is not zero rated, and depending on what I am buying, I am going to carry on as normal.

The worst food poisioning case I have ever known was a man in work. He was off work for a couple of months after a really bad case. It was his own fault. He was heating chicken on the radiator and eating it for lunch.

zinger
    Participant

A relative of mine in Canada was very seriously ill with a form of encephalitis after a company barbecue. Eventually they pinned the cause down to a burger that was not cooked through properly. He nearly lost his life.

I myself have an intolerance to one particular type of meat & went to a hotel carvery with a 5 star rating. They used the same knife to cut the different types of meat.

Rondetto
    Participant

All visits are on the spot and unplanned.

Rob
    Participant

Going to close this thread off as there has been a new one started on this topic so new comments ought to be posted there: – https://www.wrexham.com/forums/wrexham-surrounding-area-forum/750-statement-real-china-wrexham.html

The statement has been posted by Micheal Yang from The Real China.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

The topic ‘The Real China – The Review’ is closed to new replies.

More...

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News

North Wales MS supports call for national brain tumour strategy

News