One way system under Stansty Bridge

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum One way system under Stansty Bridge

• Author

Rob
    Participant

@zinger 2025 wrote:

Is it a conspiracy to make the town look busy so we can get City status, do you think?

That made me chuckle :D

NJones
    Participant

@Rob 2024 wrote:

Mold Rd was chocka this morning – unaware of any incidents so just volume of traffic?

Town was dead at 8:30 this morning maybe people should think about getting going 10 mins earlier to beat the rush and save their stress levels.

Chris
    Participant

@NJones 2039 wrote:

Town was dead at 8:30 this morning maybe people should think about getting going 10 mins earlier to beat the rush and save their stress levels.

I’m starting to think your one of the clowns who work for the councils highways planning dept. #defendingtheindefensible.

Lets be honest they have messed up here, but because its the council we will be stuck with it.

Look at the Llay New rd, 4 limit changes within 1 mile. A child could have used more common sense.

zinger
    Participant

N

Did the inquest on that man take place yet as I didn’t hear that another vehicle was involved? I may have missed it. I already do my own one way system to Llay as I find that for me, it is 1/2 mile less doing it that way. If the powers that be find out though they would do it the opposite way so I won’t tell them. Better that anyway, than an extra 3 miles.

harry
    Participant

@NJones 2039 wrote:

wont work everyone will do this and its the same

NJones
    Participant

@Chris 2041 wrote:

I’m starting to think your one of the clowns who work for the councils highways planning dept. #defendingtheindefensible.

Lets be honest they have messed up here, but because its the council we will be stuck with it.

Look at the Llay New rd, 4 limit changes within 1 mile. A child could have used more common sense.

The one way system met its objective of making the underpass safer!!
    Though as you say they haven’t really looked at the rest of the issues it caused! I did used to work for the council but left after the infamous pay review.

NJones
    Participant

@zinger 2042 wrote:

N

Did the inquest on that man take place yet as I didn’t hear that another vehicle was involved? I may have missed it. I already do my own one way system to Llay as I find that for me, it is 1/2 mile less doing it that way. If the powers that be find out though they would do it the opposite way so I won’t tell them. Better that anyway, than an extra 3 miles.

Don’ think it has taken place. As far as I know there was no evidence of another vehicle being involved, just a tragic accident.

zinger
    Participant

Cause people who ride around in company vans like WCBC & some company cars don’t have to pay for their own time & fuel.

lazyjack
    Participant

@Chris 2041 wrote:

I like the way they have carefully placed the 40mph signs going into town so they are nicely obstructed by trees.

I just can’t believe how a group of people in the council can sit down and plan something so badly, then sit back and watch the work being carried out. It’s a disgrace when you consider the money some of them must be raking in.

harry
    Participant

@lazyjack 2047 wrote:

I like the way they have carefully placed the 40mph signs going into town so they are nicely obstructed by trees.

I just can’t believe how a group of people in the council can sit down and plan something so badly, then sit back and watch the work being carried out. It’s a disgrace when you consider the money some of them must be raking in.

look at Wrexham town centre! I wonder if they drive round(sorry sit in traffic) thinking ‘isnt this wonderful, i caused all this chaos’

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News