Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

As Sheefag suggests, no one important is against it then!!

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=94507]are against it, as are over 95% of the residents we have spoken to as has been demonstrated by the support we have. [/quote]

I would venture that 95% of the residents you have spoken to, have given the answer you seek in an effort to avoid face to face conflict with someone who’s default response is aggressive.
    Throwing insults and accusations around never translates into real votes.

Captain C
    Participant

If you had ever met me you would realise how wrong you are, I am not an aggressive person and will only stand out for things that mean a lot to my self, my family and friends. The residents of Llay feel very passionate about this proposed development as it will change the area for ever and once done can not be changed back.

I and many other people have put a lot of time and effort into this and don’t just come on here to make fun of others.

Now as I said before, go and play with your MGs and leave the thread to people who care.

Sheefag
    Participant

There’s a rather broad defining line between passion and anger.
    You may wish to consider taking a few steps back over it, it turns people off from your cause, just a suggestion like.

Captain C
    Participant

The only person I seem to wind up is you so I must be doing something right as you are very self opinionated and you can’t help your self.

As I have said so many times the residents of llay stand together as residents of a village should and it’s very hard to find someone who is in favour of the development.

Sheefag
    Participant

What you said so many times, is that you speak for the majority of residents and yet but produce no evidence to support this.

Captain C
    Participant

I don’t need to, I don’t answer to you, but yes I and a number of others do speak for the majority and very proud to do so.

Sheefag
    Participant

There were lots of people at the start of this thread who strongly felt that you didn’t speak for them, I doubt they’ve changed their minds.
    Quite often, people when confronted by an angry old person, will agree for a quiet life whilst retaining their true opinion.
    It’s human nature I’m afraid.

LocalGuy
    Participant

Shefag – don’t you think you are being a bit harsh on Catpain C as you do not know his age or circumstances, I feel that he has a valid point and a right to that point and, by the way, are you local? and are you working? this has a bearing on your attitude to local issues concerning those who fought for the right of freedom of speech.

I am a local person speaking for local people, I think that i speak for all who live in the Llay area when i say that you are sounding like a wailing BANSHEE when you rant on at this poor chap

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=94721]I think that i speak for all who live in the Llay area [/quote]

Funnily enough, so does the good Captain.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

A view from Clwyd South’s Member of the Senedd

News

Calls to improve Wales’ audiology care as patients face “substantial delays”

News

Music therapist’s dementia project shortlisted for arts award 2024

News

Unleash your inner artist at Alyn Waters crafting workshops!

News

Childline sees five per cent rise in counselling sessions for emotional abuse

News

North Wales farmers donate thousands to Wales Air Ambulance charity

News