Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Plans for 350 new homes in LLay !!!!!

• Author

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=94229]Not In My Backyard.

[/quote]

Daave63
    Participant

I don’t care if they bulldoze the whole village [hmm?], but its good to have some good old fashioned sledgin’ back again, go on Sheefag pull Captains hair – Chinese burn him C’ – come on!!

Sheefag
    Participant

In the interest of conciliation and community cohesion, I feel that we would all welcome a summarisation of the differing viewpoints and opinions within this thread, expressed through the popular, traditional local medium of expressive dance.

Sheefag
    Participant

I know, I know, long overdue wasn’t it?

Captain C
    Participant

Thanks for bringing a serious thread down to your level, now try jumping off a bridge and I will take you serious and may be I will even forgive.

Sheefag
    Participant

I thought it perfectly expressed the juxtaposition of our views mon Capitain.
    This is coming to the top of the People’s Market very soon, free your mind and embrace the future.

Captain C
    Participant

This thread is very important to a very large number of people as it effects the surrounding countryside and indeed our way of life. The feelings locally are very much against this proposed development as it opens up the door for further houses being built on green fields not just here but in other parts of Wrexham.

Now I am asking you politely to stop belittling the thread and leave it to the residents who care so much about it and stop trying to turn it into a big joke.

Daave63
    Participant

That’s told him mine Kapitan, naughty naughty Sheefag, your my wife now!

Sheefag
    Participant

Mon Capitain, I feel that you speak for the residents of Llay, in the same way that Ed Miliband felt he spoke for the country but a few weeks ago.

Your majority is imagined.

Captain C
    Participant

and you have proof of that? It would make interesting reading as we have proof the other way.

3 Community Councils (Llay, Rossett and Gresford) are against it, as are over 95% of the residents we have spoken to as has been demonstrated by the support we have. The Housing Minister for Wales has declared her opposition to this development as has the Lib Dem AM Aled Roberts. Ian Lucas the MP for Wrexham has declared his opposition (along with Andrew Atkinson) as has a number of the Planning Committee.

If you took the trouble to read all the planning application documents you would find serious flaws (outside the settlement limits and on green fields for a start) in the application put together by a Architect who lives in the middle of Liverpool and not in the countryside as we do.

But I bow to you superior knowledge as you must know something we don’t from your little perch from afar.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham man sentenced to 10 years for sexual abuse of child

News

Fleur Robinson to leave role as Wrexham AFC Chief Executive

News

Property Valuation 101: What Every Homeowner Should Know

News

LIVE VIDEO: Andy Dunbobbin WINS Police and Crime Commissioner election

News

Wrexham AFC release retained and released player list

News

Welsh Ambulance Service urges public to protect resources over Bank Holiday