Panorama.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Panorama.

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting edition of Panorama last night detailing the Tories failings in preparation for a pandemic though warnings were clearly given that the NHS would not be able to cope.
    The programme is still available online for those who missed it.

TimRegency
    Participant

I’ll go and watch, but I doubt this one will get much media attention, because it’s not criticising Labour. Our “fearless” press doesn’t believe in government accountability.

Councillor X
    Participant

I watched this and this really hits home.

Referring to the government’s hypocritical praise for health workers, one intensive care nurse told Panorama, “calling us heroes just makes it okay when we die.”

Someone need to be on trial for this massive fock up!

Andy
    Participant

How WAS ‘flagship’ BBC show infiltrated by the Left?…………Panorama turned its guns on the PPE crisis, five medics savaged the Tories’ approach. Yet they ALL had Labour links

How WAS ‘flagship’ BBC show infiltrated by the Left?…………Panorama turned its guns on the PPE crisis, five medics savaged the Tories’ approach. Yet they ALL had Labour links

Matt
    Participant

Oh that story from Guido. Right wing Government jackboot lickers expressing ‘surprise’ that NHS staff aren’t Tory voters after the 10 year shitshow that they’ve been put through across England.

Feel free to do a BUT WALES, we know our health service is bollocks, doesn’t make it any less true about the state of affairs the Tories have created.

Andy
    Participant

NHS Diversity Managers now Arts and Health Managers.

Colonel Tom’s £30 Million could pay for one each per constituency.

The Loony left has infiltrated our Health Service.

https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/915964043

Anonymous
    Inactive

Obviously there are people who are so brainwashed by the right wing propaganda machine that they couldn’t care less about the NHS not having PPE, the thousands upon thousands of dead, their husbands, wives, sons, daughters mothers, fathers, those suffering now who may not make it.The government was warned years ago about this situation and the UK not being in a position to cope.
    It doesn’t matter which party it is, Covid19 is non political, it can attack anyone.

Matt
    Participant

Okay, Andy

Andy
    Participant

If all 217 NHS Trusts Recruit a Arts and Health Manager @£45k (Plus lucrative pension but I won’t count this)) Equates to £9,765,000 a year. How much PPE does this buy?
    Who’s Brainwashed?

Matt
    Participant

Andy, seeing as the Arts and Health Managers are related to developing a Government backed wellness programme relating to improving mental health and reducing loneliness and isolation I’d say it’s probably necessary in this day and age, especially when we all come out of lockdown and deal with the fallout of everyone being cooped up for months on end.

Likewise, I wonder why they need a diversity manager?

Andy’s NHS is a bit like Carry on Doctor, racist doctors making inappropriate gestures towards nurses and the only treatment available is people getting their legs sawn off by a back alley surgeon.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News

North Wales MS supports call for national brain tumour strategy

News

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News