Maesgwyn Miners Rescue Centre

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Maesgwyn Miners Rescue Centre

• Author

Chris
    Participant

@jamie 4313 wrote:

hi zinger, we did look at possible contracts over the way the development was carried out but for financial reasons we needed to carry it out in three sections. after each section was completed profit would be used to carry out the the next section..

This sounds familiar. Now which developers a few hundred yards away made a similar statement.

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    Chris;4314 wrote:
    This sounds familiar. Now which developers a few hundred yards away made a similar statement.

exactamente! I expect they’re be offering a unilateral agreement too promising all future profits will go to the football club!

zinger
    Participant

It’s unfortunate Jamie, that because of the way Dickens behaved, going in with the bulldozers when CADW were on a four week consultation period for listing, which he knew about, as well as the fact that he stood up in court saying that he had started a project to rebuild, means that I have no faith in anything connected with him. He caused the damage, he should pay for the rebuilding. He is using you as a front, expecting you to catch the flak. Yes, you are to blame by not at least protecting the galleries & drill hall from the weather. You, like Dickens, knew that the building was Grade 2 listed when you took it on.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

lets remember that jj properties got the ownership of the building in june of last year and are only now (after planning refusal) only completing the protection of the building after it suffering a winter’s worth of weathering. Quite cynical in strategy.

zinger
    Participant

I came to see you at the station this morning at 9.00am & again at 11am but you weren’t there.

Chris
    Participant

Ooooooh Property Developer in Not Keeping Promise Shock

Chris
    Participant

So Jaime what projects has your company previously undertaken.

jamie
    Participant

you will find the roof has been completed today. if you stand on the railway bridge and look accross you will see it or phone the council or councillor phil wyn to confirm

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    jamie;4326 wrote:
    you will find the roof has been completed today. if you stand on the railway bridge and look accross you will see it or phone the council or councillor phil wyn to confirm

As the council is shut till monday that’s an empty gesture/suggestion.

why not upload some photos of said fixed roof

you’ve dodged this question…

Chris;4325 wrote:
    So Jaime what projects has your company previously undertaken.

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

I walked across the railway bridge today and could see some work was being carried out on the roof. I can’t tell you it was finished as I had no reason to cross the bridge again. I did think of calling in but as a lone woman I didn’t in case it wasn’t the owner. I am a coward!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News