• Author

jamie
    Participant

No not related or family connections to N Dickens

Welsh Dresser
    Participant

@jamie 4292 wrote:

No not related or family connections to N Dickens

Thank you. Do you have any other plans for the site, or is it too early to say?

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    jamie;4290 wrote:
    Reading from the start of this thread i will mention some of the issues brought up. The first being a museum. And yes in a perfect world it should have been made into a museum with its history. before we bought the mines rescue center it was offerred to a number of organisations including the north wales miners trust at a discounted rate to what we bought it for but sadly none of them proceeded to buy.
    At the moment we are working with the council to make the rear of the building watertight. we dont have any legal obligation to rebuild it but the plans we put forward included rebuilding the rear and returning the plaques that were taken down from the front of the building.
    Yes there is a charge against the building to be cleared on planning aproval.
    yes it is a newly formed ltd company. with all the legal issues involved and the risks we are taking getting involved in a building of this nature we would be stupid not to and put our own homes at risk.
    what now for the mines rescue center???? we have a few different options to come back to planning with.

Can you provide us with proof that it was offered to other organisations, never mind at a discounted rate? As dickens told lots of porkies relating to the football club.

can you prove money has changed hands relating to the charge?

thewayneinspain
    Participant

and another thing can you actually prove that you are who you say you are…?

you wouldn’t be first on an internet forum who turned out to be a wind up merchant.

jamie
    Participant

the proof came from councillor phil wynn. it was him who gave the information and also had people in to price the work.

regarding the future, we have to look at the issues from the planning meeting and see if they can be changed and re-submit or put in a completely different use and plans. at the moment it has planning permission as offices but half the office spaces in wrexham are already empty and not needed. any ideas would be welcome, i know some people will say about greedy property developers, but whatever it turns into it has to financial pay for the repairs that need carrying out.

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    jamie;4297 wrote:
    the proof came from councillor phil wynn. it was him who gave the information and also had people in to price the work.

regarding the future, we have to look at the issues from the planning meeting and see if they can be changed and re-submit or put in a completely different use and plans. at the moment it has planning permission as offices but half the office spaces in wrexham are already empty and not needed. any ideas would be welcome, i know some people will say about greedy property developers, but whatever it turns into it has to financial pay for the repairs that need carrying out.

you’ve dodged the questions.

Please reread…

thewayneinspain;4294 wrote:
    Can you provide us with proof that it was offered to other organisations, never mind at a discounted rate? As dickens told lots of porkies relating to the football club.

can you prove money has changed hands relating to the charge?

jamie
    Participant

not really sure i can prove online at moment, but weather permitting i will be at the mines rescue in the morning completing repairs on the rear roof tommorrow if anyone wanted to come down

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    jamie;4299 wrote:
    not really sure i can prove online at moment, but weather permitting i will be at the mines rescue in the morning completing repairs on the rear roof tommorrow if anyone wanted to come down

it’s quite easy… provide with us with proof money has changed hands between you & dickens.

Provide proof that dickens offered to other organisations that is less than what you have paid so far to dickens.

you should have emails and solicitors’ agreements at hand and in electronic form… if, of course it is true.

jamie
    Participant

no money has changed hands as i said earlier , payment on planning approval.

the only proof was the word of the local counciller phil wynn

thewayneinspain
    Participant
    jamie;4301 wrote:
    no money has changed hands as i said earlier , payment on planning approval.

the only proof was the word of the local counciller phil wynn

Then you are trying to mislead us.

At the moment you have the land for free, was dickens going to offer organisations money if they took it off him?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Free prostate cancer blood tests as local group share how to get a PSA Test

News

Council say “time to look at future” of Queensway trees due to ‘instability’

News

Popular ‘Coffee and Chat’ Group has launched in Wrexham

News

“Lovely atmosphere on procession” as Eisteddfod welcomed to Wrexham

News

North Wales MS backs campaign for law to create a smoke free Wales

News

Here is a chance to land your dream job as a rhino keeper at Chester Zoo