Recycling Centres.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Recycling Centres.

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

So Wrexham MP Atherton has called upon Wrexham Council to open recycling centres which the council have closed on UK government advice.
    Someone needs to do a bit of groundwork before making requests.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

There you go again ‘Never – Hard’ going off half cocked…! Quick in your pursuit to criticise, purely based on political bias.

For your information the Government advice in in respect of “none essential travel”. So Wrexham Council in their wisdom have deemed (quite rightly in my humble opinion) ‘going to the recycle centres as not essential’, hence they have closed them. Following so far?

Our MP is asking for that decision to be ‘looked at again or reviewed’ this in in light of some of her constitutes complaining to her that fly tipping has increased and home bonfires are on the rise. Again a perfectly reasonable request. It seems to me our MP is doing the bidding of her constituents, we couldn’t always say that about Mr Lucas, now could we.

Grow up Mr Never-Hard

Lilly

MP1953
    Participant

‘Never – Hard’ half cocked Love it :)

Councillor X
    Participant

The Never-Hard quip made me laugh. I almost burnt myself on my bonfire.
    It’s better to ask forgiveness than permission, so what harm has she caused?

Close down the skips and some sneaky little tw@t will dump his load down your back passage.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One persons essential travel is another persons non essential travel so therefore the guidance given by the UK government has been followed.
    Strange how lower and upper Spoons has become, when open from dawn to dusk, the bastion of the lowbrow.

trish
    Participant

So much negativity from contributirs. Let us be a little more positive. I think that there is An argument for skips to be open. So many people are going to be having a clear out and regardless of restrictive travel , they will want to get rid. I understand council decision s but there must be some reasonable approach to prevent fly tipping.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ never-hard…pleased you accept your biased assertions regarding our MP were wrong, even though you failed to mention that in your last post.

@ Trish…it would be good if you identified which contributors you feel are being negative??

Lilly

Maureen Gray
    Participant

So what was Atherton MP’s answer when you rang her surgery this morning?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ms/Mr lilly, besides being a comic genius, “never-hard”, who else would have thought of that?
    Is able to interpret, according to Ms lilly, what a person really meant to say when they make a post on this site.
    Also is able to identify the gender of the contributor,the Sherlock Holmes of upper and lower spoons.
    What amazing revelations will lilly come up with next?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News

North Wales MS supports call for national brain tumour strategy

News

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News