Election on the Horizon .

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Election on the Horizon .

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Thankyou Matt. It is good that you are able to separate things out and explain stuff because most of the people i used to drink with were LABOUR no matter who was in charge. Also the “Sir” title is just wrong. Its like he is already a dozen steps above anyone else in politics and sounds like a Tory.

I think Ms Harper will get my X in her box now.

Andrewmackembailey
    Participant

Election on the horizon- so that is why our MP has launched her “ COVID Champion “ campaign- closing just after her Election Day !
    Declined to share my information with the Tories so my nomination would be Ms Atherton herself!
    My supporting evidence would be her courage during the first lockdown in going door to door delivering ( possibly self promoting ) leaflets.
    In addition she and her neighbouring Tory MP chose the very point infection rates rose in 2020 to demand less of a lockdown from the Welsh Government!
    Courageous- only in the Yes Minister context !

wrexview
    Participant

More leaflets arrived , this time from individuals standing, both printed in North Wales , the Liberal one in Conwy and the Labour really locally in Cefn Mawr.

wrexview
    Participant

Another week and another avalanche of leaflets, bit rich of the Liberals to blame government for “ banned the delivery of political leaflets by volunteers , with only weeks before the important Senedd elections “ maybe they have missed the fact we were in lockdown because of a pandemic of covid 19 ! Anyway now just in time they have lifted the ban so they had no need to worry !

zinger
    Participant

More stuff to put in the blue sack with the rest of the junk mail. I hope that they all use re-cycled paper.

wrexview
    Participant

Nothing at all from any of the PCC candidates. The amount on our rates bill for the police is rising year on year , almost £400 this time. Our present PCC holder is a good communicator , hopefully his successor will be too. The police could be under the control of the Senedd by the end of this next parliament, as an all Wales force. What are the candidates views on this ?

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News