Does anybody work for MoneyPenny ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Does anybody work for MoneyPenny ?

• Author

Anon628
    Participant

Also, knowing that Moneypenny are watching this post from their plea that existing employees comment on here, it does seem slightly suspicious that all of these very defensive and angry responses were given on the same day – 3 days later – within 2 hours and 45 minutes of one another.

Sheefag
    Participant

I caught Tourettes from MoneyPenny, rotten F****** B*****s!

Dollybird01
    Participant

It’s not Moneypenny the company or management watching this thread and pleading for nice comments from it’s staff; one of the PA’s working at the bottom of the jobscale came across the thread a week or so ago and asked if anyone fancied adding an opinion, therefore 3 people writing within 2hrs only a few days ago is just a fluke, I think.

I found it encouraging and telling that it WAS someone from the bottom that felt compelled to write something though.
    From what I also heard in work, she got a telling off from her seniors for putting it out there, so believe me any responses on here are purely from the workers and what seems to be partners/friends of workers, nothing to do with the management.

I dont believe in people getting personal when debating on the forums, the whole point of forums are differing views put out there for discussion. Everyone’s intention is to bring others round to their way of thinking but it doesnt always happen, therefore all opinions should be respected for what they are. Of course this can only be effective if put across constructively and reasonably.

wrexhamnew2016
    Participant

Fernweh1989 quote I have a girlfriend and one-day wife who works there and so feel that I too can put my 30000000 droning self-opinionated words onto this forum just like several other posters who actually appear to be lacking in a chromosome or two. This only urges me to give an insightful and just view of the points raised and the company profile from a reasonably unbiased view.

The person who left and posted a rather large essay Named ANON628 (probably should have written that much on her GCSE English coursework and she wouldn’t have had to take a job at Moneypenny in the first place

Are you saying your girlfriend never done her school work? seems she has took a job at monneypenny?

wrexhamnew2016
    Participant

Dollybird01 I call Bullshit

i have friends whho told me first that they had internal message asking to put nice things on hear
    it may have been noticed by someone at the bottom of the pile but the top has got involved

fernweh1989
    Participant

Its Monday and that time to deal with the degenerates of the wrexham keyboard warrior club AGAIN……

ANON628 – Youve hidden behind the suggestion that our neither a moaner nor a whinger – and are hilariously paranoid that moneypenny and plotting from the top to what? do you really think they give two flying ***** what a disgruntled employee who has already shown herself to be inadequate at her job – just to let you know all those responsibilities and duties you claimed to be impossible and unrealistic to achieve in that role at moneypenny – are being done by hundreds of members of staff DAILY, WEEKLY AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

And for the WREXHAMNEW2016 imbecile

you said and i quote “Are you saying your girlfriend never done her school work? seems she has took a job at monneypenny?”

REALLY??? Grammatically you need to change done to did – and the ? – seems doesn’t read correct and is grammatically poor and verbally inept. I suggest you should go back to school and learn the basics of English – alternatively you can sit in my sons classes for free, his tuition is not – that costs me money but ill be happy to arrange some free tuition for a degenerate like yourself.

I know what you meant by it, just as i know when by 2 year old grunts and points at his shoes he wants to go out – still an adult talking to a child mind.

And to clarify, she took a job at moneypenny as financially she is set and uses it to supplement her free time and accrue some pocket money – see she went to school, made sound life choices – and now reaps the rewards

i have enjoyed today – bless your cotton socks the pair of you

regards

xxx

wrexhamnew2016
    Participant

fernweh1989 great i’ll be outside Monneypenny at 8, If you would like to sort out some tuition for me I can pass you my details thats if my imbecile self remembers to bring a pen,

I may be late as I struggle with numbers aswell so reading a clock will be a hard task aswell.

so if you want to add Math to your list of free tuition for me I would be very happy.

If not best of luck with your pefrect life.

Oh and by the way ANON628 – Youve

It should be :-

YOU’VE if you want to be pedantic about things.

Oh any Moneypenny being a company should start with capital M

wrexhamnew2016
    Participant

And Before Fernweh1989 tries to correct me again,
    I know I misspelt Moneypenny in my last post.

Anon628
    Participant

Fernweh I did ask in my last post that you leave your insults at the door and keep the thread on topic. By starting your comment calling me a degenerate you have proved yourself incapable of carrying a civilised discussion and this will be my last post as a result. I hope you also notice the irony in you calling me a keyboard warrior – I left my opinion on a thread that invited me to do so which you then turned into a rather personal, aggressive conflict. I’m left rather confused by that one, I’m afraid!

I did lay out quite a detailed response to all the points you made in my previous post, including why it is that I was not inadequate at the job. I can only assume that by bringing this up again you either didn’t read or didn’t understand this. I am not going to repeat everything that I did actually spend the time to spell out quite clearly for you. But you should be aware that being dissatisfied in a job is not synonymous with being bad at it.

And, I mean, asking me whether I think they give two “flying ****s” what Moneypenny think as you so eloquently put it, is ridiculous – evidently I don’t, I was giving my opinion to someone that asked for it! I came here to leave my opinion on what was shaping up to be a biased thread. I don’t know why you have reacted with such hostility; I didn’t come here for a debate. I am not going to apologise for the fact that my experience and opinion (which I have gained first hand, unlike yourself) differ from your expectation of what working at Moneypenny is like.

fernweh1989
    Participant

Yawn – take care

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News