Does anybody work for MoneyPenny ?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Does anybody work for MoneyPenny ?

• Author

WrecsamGirl
    Participant

I know there are people working in Moneypenny who comefrom Chester, Oswetry and beyond. So it’s not all Wrexham folk working there. They are very happy clappy and almost evangelical when you vist them. It all feels a bit fake, just my own opinion though.

wxm2016
    Participant

There are a few people who live out of the Wrexham area. (its an international company after all with offices in Wrexham, USA and New Zealand) I know a few people who work there who do honestly love it. I don’t think it is all just a front for when people go around.

wxm2016
    Participant

I’d also like to point out most of the people I know that work there are male and 16-17k a year starting wage isn’t too bad when you think it still works out at £2 per hour over the national minimum wage and you don’t need any qualifications to work there.

Spikeimar
    Participant

I have worked for Moneypenny for the last 2 and a half years and my wife has worked here for 3 years.
    Coming from a retail environment where my previous employer treated everyone as replaceable cogs in a big machine it was a refreshing change to find Moneypenny treat everyone as individuals.
    There are always opportunities to get ahead in the company and this is based on ability to do the job, if you want to progress then the only thing holding you back is yourself.
    Moneypenny is certainly the best company I have ever worked for :)

92xox
    Participant

I have now worked for Moneypenny for 3 years, I have enjoyed every second of being an employee here. The people here are amazing and the people we work for are fabulous. I would highly recommend reapplying for an assessment morning here, I know several people who have been recruited the 2nd time round. With regards to the salary, you have to start somewhere, and it pushes you to want to progress within the company. There are a lot of overtime opportunities if you wish to add extra pennies to your wage each month.

laurennnlizzz
    Participant

I have worked for Moneypenny for the past two years and have never looked back. After being here for just over a year I received my first promotion. The company has several opportunities in house and are they are always coming around.

As well as your wage you receive bonus’ for not having a day off sick, Christmas, receive private health care and a lot more perks that make working here all the more enjoyable.

I have just applied to work in the New Zealand office for 6 months and I think it is an amazing opportunity for the company to provide. Safe to say that I wish to be working in Moneypenny for many more years to come! xxxx

MandalaMowb.
    Participant

Hello there!
    I have worked at Moneypenny for almost a year now and it has been the best decision I’ve made job wise in a VERY long time. It takes a lot for me to not lose interest and so far so good!
    The company has a fantastic work ethos and it really does have a home from home feeling.
    You are provided with 4 weeks of in house training which you are paid for and the training is thorough as it is not simply “answering calls”. There’s a particular way we handle calls and deal with our clients which is very successful as we provide the most personal PA service out there so naturally, the interview process has to be fairly particular.
    If however you are unfortunately unsuccessful through the interview process, the team do encourage you to call for feedback and happily accept applications from people who have been refused previously.
    They’re very understanding with personal situations, every single person has genuine care for one another and it’s a pleasure to work there.
    There are plenty of promotion opportunities which are available for you to go for once you have been an established PA for at least a year.
    All in all, fantastic company to be honest.

wrexhamnew2016
    Participant

So the only reason moneypenny staff are on this thread is because they had an internal email asking them to post good things

dagg
    Participant

[quote quote=107693]So the only reason moneypenny staff are on this thread is because they had an internal email asking them to post good things

[/quote]
    I was thinking that myself, it may be a brilliant company to work for, but nobody has been on here and said anything different.

WrecsamGirl
    Participant

lol, yes that does look a bit suspcious doesn’t it? Actually when I was rejected by Moneypenny I did indeed email them asking for feedback and didn’t hear anything back in response…

Maybe if they were a bit less picky they wouldn’t have so much trouble recruiting? I know so many capable people who’ve been turned down by them, presumably because like mine their faces didn’t fit.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News