What are the benefits of the Welsh Assembly?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum What are the benefits of the Welsh Assembly?

• Author

zinger
    Participant

Is Wexit next?

JP
    Participant

It gives the jibber jabbers an excuse for thinking they are important, while everyone else gets the impression that “wayyyellz” is the land of the moron.

MP1953
    Participant

Free prescriptions !

zinger
    Participant

[quote quote=180480]Free prescriptions ![/quote]

Is it right that people this side of the border have free prescriptions when their counterparts on the other side have to pay? Wouldn’t you rather have a level playing field & a better NHS for all?

TimRegency
    Participant

I agree. There should be free prescriptions for all.

MP1953
    Participant

[quote quote=180480]Free prescriptions ![/quote]

[quote quote=180481]

Free prescriptions !

Is it right that people this side of the border have free prescriptions when their counterparts on the other side have to pay? Wouldn’t you rather have a level playing field & a better NHS for all?[/quote]

I didn’t say whether it was right or wrong the question was “What are the benefits of the Welsh Assembly!

Bigbrother
    Participant

[quote quote=180482]I agree. There should be free prescriptions for all.[/quote]

What’s the matter op ? You were asked of any benefits and have been given one. Don’t you think it’s a benefit ?

Like you, I think it’s disgusting that one part of the UK has to pay while another doesn’t.

But it is a benefit, just sorry that it doesn’t fit your agenda.

zinger
    Participant

Sorry for my lack of clarity. I was rather hoping that someone could tell me of a few real benefits. If free prescriptions is the only benefit then I think that we are being down the river. Jobs for the boys & all that.

TimRegency
    Participant

Free prescriptions are a real benefit. If you don’t believe me, try being diabetic or epileptic or any [insert one of thousands of horrible diseases here.]

Or are you saying that if a collection of gold plated goodies doesn’t drop into your own lap, then it doesn’t count?

TimRegency
    Participant

Another benefit of the Welsh Assembly Government:

“Wrexham to receive £326,000 to support young people with additional learning needs.”

A refreshing change from the hard-right Tory government’s bullying of disabled people.

Wrexham to receive £326,000 to support young people with additional learning needs

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News