The best route from Plas Coch Retail Park to Oswestry

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The best route from Plas Coch Retail Park to Oswestry

• Author

johnhoppy
    Participant

[quote quote=100083]

Benjamin M, johnhoppy writes his/her, I have no recollection of the event. I video all of my journeys and if it was me I will let you know.

Unless you have rear facing video I doubt if you will have recorded the event. My video will no doubt have picked it up though, but as it also records details of my car etc I have no desire to put it into the public domain.

[/quote]

A slight correction on my original post in that it was Thursday 10th not Wednesday, but I can narrow it down to 11.58am (and 30 secs) which will enable your video to be found a bit easier.

jok
    Participant

Checked my cameras, but unfortunately the footage has been recorded over for that day/time, due to loop recording being used. To try to clarify the situation I have checked my mobile phone calls as well as my diary for that day/time. 1135 left New Road, Wrexham, arrived Island Green at 1145, via Grosvenor Road, regular customer. Departed soon after and arrived at Gatewen Road via Watery Road at 1150. Left at 1155 after loading and securing wheelchair bound passenger, arrived at Wrexham Maelor Hospital via Croesnewydd Road at 1200, unloaded wheelchair bound passenger and arrived at King Street 1205 travelling via Bradley Road, Central Road and Regent Street. It could have been me that carried out that manoeuvre if johnhoppy’s camera was showing a different time to my mobile phone/satellite controlled taximeter and the taxi driver was definitely a male. If it was me I apologise but the times don’t add up.

Sheefag
    Participant

So now you’ve been caught Jok, you’ve gone from….
    [quote quote=100019]If you can’t work it out you shouldn’t be driving at all. [/quote]
    and now it’s…
    [quote quote=100019]To Err Is Human[/quote]

pete
    Participant

This road?
    https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.0550183,-3.0067647,3a,75y,200.3h,77.51t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1slNAP9GGkmRFAUeQEq6q7cQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I guess it’s not helpful that there’s only 2 lanes to start with, not the 3 on the sign.

jok
    Participant

Sheefag, at no time did I state, “TO ERR IS HUMAN”. Why have you misquoted me?

AMA Express
    Participant

[img]http://creator.keepcalmandcarryon.com/vf/lzrARZCb[/img]

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=100148]It could have been me that carried out that manoeuvre……… If it was me I apologise….[/quote]

Ergo, ‘To Err Is Human’.

jok
    Participant

That’s better, but as yet there is no proof that it was me. I still have no recollection of the incident but I was being polite in offering an apology if it happened to be me. My mobile phone and diary suggest not.

Sheefag
    Participant

Luke 6:37

jok
    Participant

Do not judge me and you will not be judged, do not condemn me and you will not be condemned and I don’t need to be forgiven thank you very much, not by you anyway, that is for my priest to do, if it was required, which it is not.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News

Bring your broken items to Wrexham’s Repair Cafe this weekend!

News

Wales’ dental services at “risk of catastrophic collapse”

News

Whooping cough cases on the rise in Wales prompting urgent vaccine calls

News

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News