Opposing Brexit could cost me my seat – Labour MP Ian Lucas

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Opposing Brexit could cost me my seat – Labour MP Ian Lucas

• Author

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=174009]It could be said that the rambling old house is suffering from extensive damage caused by adding too many extensions making it expensive to repair. The answer might be to downsize by building a smaller house.[/quote]

Let’s keep talking housing metaphors.

Some of the residents of the ‘rambling old house’ are determined to stay living there indefinitely and have therefore raised issues at planning committee that are preventing the building of the new house and are also refusing to leave the rambling old house and have executed squatter’s rights with the most lenient landlord ever ;) The head of the family who was forcing the move of the entire family has recently been revealed to be mentally unfit to make decisions and has therefore had emergency Power of Attorney issued over him. However, in a complete fit of rage he has banned family dinners/meetings for the next month or so in order to prevent any decision making about the move whatsoever.

billycoen
    Participant

I like this house idea,me nan had her chimney knocked down by an R.A.F jet fighter,they told her it was her own fault for leaving her landing light on.

MP1953
    Participant

I have watched and read this thread for a few days now, and have come to the obvious conclusion that pretty much all the contributors to it are staunch labour supporters as I have been all my life, and of course everyone has their own opinion.

But here is the problem, there are many traditional labour voters probably not just in Wrexham that voted leave in the referendum and like me because of Ian Lucas’s stance and now Jeremy Corben’s who I think was bullied into the remain/holding another referendum etc. stance.

Therefore from my point of view I will not vote Labour in the next election because of Ian Lucas’s actions locally and Jeremy Corbens inconsistencies nationally.

One consolation maybe is that I will never vote Tory, so who will I vote for I dunno! must be something in my DNA from my Great Grandmother !

Thor
    Participant

But here is the problem, there are many traditional labour voters probably not just in Wrexham that voted leave in the referendum and like me because of Ian Lucas’s stance and now Jeremy Corben’s who I think was bullied into the remain/holding another referendum etc. stance.

Brewster had it correct.

None of the above.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News