New Post Office – A little too close already to the Town Hill one?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum New Post Office – A little too close already to the Town Hill one?

• Author

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=117930]Well never insult me again and make me make out I am as thick as you!!!
    If you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all!!!
    Especially to fellow Wrexham folk!!!
    And now let me do the insulting and call you an insulting b*stard!!!

[/quote]

Oooooh! I’ve never been so insulted in my life, how rude. I knew you wouldn’t see the irony in my post, but at least you built up to the insult and not just whacked me over the head with a wet fish. Well done though, your getting there.

R T
    Keymaster

Easy tigers !

For anyone interested, there is a 16hr a week job going in WH Smiths. Was mentioned when having a mini ‘tour’ earlier.

Daave63
    Participant

[quote quote=117934]Easy tigers !

For anyone interested, there is a 16hr a week job going in WH Smiths. Was mentioned when having a mini ‘tour’ earlier.

[/quote]

I’m sure Brymbo76 will have a good think about it!

brymbo76
    Participant

Why would you say that? What makes you think I am looking for a job or another job?
    I’ve got a good job thanks.
    Certainly wouldn’t work 16 hours a week unless I was getting paid the same after 16 hours a week for what I get paid for 37.5 hours a week!

Travis Bickle
    Participant

Ok “Brymbo 76” – How about one post office in Wetherspoons? and the other in Eagles Meadow -2 carpark? Or maybe sharing with a Subway?

brymbo76
    Participant

Sensible suggestions only please!
    Like I said, I was talking originally about vacated shops, not sharing with a pub or placing it in a car park!
    And Subway shops are way too small to fit any other business within their establishment!

Travis Bickle
    Participant

How about relocating it to the early 1990’s…when begging and alcoholism were in their infancy in Wrexham and ebay/internet etc meant nothing to most people and teenagers got their jolly’s from Adult Mags found suspiciously lying around in Acton Park. Rhosnesni was St Davids and Dogs were Dogs. Yes, a simpler BETTER era.

brymbo76
    Participant

After reading those last posts from Travis Bickle, let’s end this thread here then as we’re going totally off-topic now and becoming pointless and silly.
    And I can’t be arsed with replying anymore if people aren’t going to be sensible about anything!

Travis Bickle
    Participant

Tote’s Agree Brymbo ole’lad. Besides SURELY you tax your Car on the GOV website? Of course you do, as do I.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News