Ifor Williams Trailers

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Ifor Williams Trailers

• Author

Matt
    Participant

I bet they had no idea how well sponsoring Wrexham’s shirts this season would pay off for them. What amazing publicity.

When a post Brexit trade deal is made with the US the local North Wales MPs will have to make sure that trailers are included in any free trade agreement for the influx of North Wales trailers being towed around the States ;)

Comment 8or
    Participant

Yes, Ifor Williams Trailers have certainly hit the jackpot with their Wrexham AFC shirt sponsorship. Best of luck to them I say, you had to be in it to win it, and it’s great to see local businesses win global recognition (even with a dodgy pronunciation of the name ‘Ifor’). The brand has certainly received massive publicity from the famous film-star owners-elect ‘Wrexham is the Name’ brand-backing video post, already viewed 4.6 million times, and growing – all putting the town on the map too. I now look forward to seeing the benefits from investment in the football ground (Internation games?) and the progress to be achieved by the football club. The shirts are already flying off the shelves. The club has come a long way from the dark days of the Hamilton involvement 18 years’ ago. Anyone connected with the town, and old enough to remember, whether they supported football or not will recall those days as a depressing time for the town.

Between the excitement generated from the impending acquisition of the club and the airing of ‘I’m a Celebrity’, north Wales as a whole is certainly getting a welcome boost of positive publicity at the end of a gloomy 2020.

thetown
    Participant

I would not say the last 5 years have been to good either,the worst football ever played at our beloved racecourse,Light at the end of the tunnel at last the future does look bright

zinger
    Participant

Shame Wrexham Lager missed out on the publicity.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News