Gwersyllt west ward

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Gwersyllt west ward

• Author

bradley watch dog
    Participant

Can I encourage the resident’s of the Gwersyllt west ward to vote for David Edwards, I have known David for many years, and I can say that if his hard work at Gwersyllt CP and Bryn Alyn is any thing to go by he will be an excellent choice as a local councillor.

Gwersylltpride
    Participant

David Edwards lives in Bradley and was parachuted in to the Gwersyllt West Ward, he doesn’t even live in the Ward and knows nothing of what’s going on here. Gwenfair Jones is miles ahead of him when it comes to doing anything beneficial for the local community.

Welsh1282
    Participant

I agree with GwersylltPride. David Edwards does live in Bradley and was parachuted in to the Gwersyllt West Ward!! He is out of touch with any of our Community issues, Gwenfair Jones on the other hand is totally in touch and is the perfect Candidate for Gwersyllt West.

Daave63
    Participant

Just how bad has public transport got these days when people are having to get a plane from Bradley and parachute in to Gwersyllt?

bradley watch dog
    Participant

I am sure if you were to find out about him you can see he has been very active within the Gwersyllt community as a School governor and a community councillor, so to imply that he is out of touch is not correct. and I am sure that through the parents of both schools he does understand a great deal of issues surrounding Gwersyllt families.

Welsh1282
    Participant

I would love to find out more, but unfortunately there is not a great deal to go on….apart from the school blurb. Does David know any of his constituents, apart from the school age, parents etc? I don’t even know what this man looks like, he did not knock my door …..How can anyone know the issues of a ward if you don’t live in it! Misrepresentation.

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=130668]Can I encourage the resident’s of the Gwersyllt west ward to vote for David Edwards, I have known David for many years, and I can say that if his hard work at Gwersyllt CP and Bryn Alyn is any thing to go by he will be an excellent choice as a local councillor.[/quote]
    [quote quote=130687]I am sure if you were to find out about him you can see he has been very active within the Gwersyllt community as a School governor and a community councillor, so to imply that he is out of touch is not correct. and I am sure that through the parents of both schools he does understand a great deal of issues surrounding Gwersyllt families. [/quote]

What’s his position on punctuation?

Gwersylltpride
    Participant

David Edwards was governor at CP School when it went into special measures!! Likewise it seems that Bryn Alyn is not in the best of health, heading for bad GCSE results and possibly special measures. As chair of both schools he is not exactly covered in glory.

bradley watch dog
    Participant

I think you will find that Mr Edwards was one of the governors who was instrumental in the change of the headteacher at CP, and that the school has now had a good grading from Estyn. It looks like he has stepped up to try and improve Bryn Alyn also. However these are not easy tasks and I am sure it takes time as procedures have to be followed. from what i understand that Bryn Alyn are always looking for new people to stand as school governors.

Interested
    Participant

Daave63 loved the response. Spat my tea everywhere.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News