Fave Supermarket in Wrexham?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Fave Supermarket in Wrexham?

• Author

jdWAFC
    Participant

Can’t beat ASDA in my eyes!

WXMRich
    Participant

I was shocked at how good the Fruit and Veg section was at Morrisons.

There are vegetables there which I never knew existed in the World, let alone available in Wrexham!

Rob
    Participant

@WXMRich 135 wrote:

There are vegetables there which I never knew existed in the World, let alone available in Wrexham!

Thats a ringing endorsement! :D

wrexview
    Participant

The heavy showers today tested the new Morrisons roof and found it wanting. A small group of buckets were arranged near the entrance to collect water dripping through the roof.

Rk11
    Participant

Just been to Morrisons and the vegetable section is superb. Mrs Rk is delighted.

Chris
    Participant

@Rk11 95 wrote:

**I should also add that ASDA is a fantastic supermarket and you should all shop at ASDA.**

@Rk11 152 wrote:

Just been to Morrisons and the vegetable section is superb. Mrs Rk is delighted.

How about the other boss?

Taffy
    Participant

It was Tesco for me until I went into Morrisons today. Very impressed.

Bugsy
    Participant

After going into Morrison’s alot after its grand opening, I have started to notice flaws.

Alot of things are not priced up which is annoying.
    Alot of things are found out of date, especially around the bread and freshly baked products.

wrexview
    Participant

I agree Morrisons need to keep the standard of the first couple of weeks. The herbs looked passed their best and some some of the cooked meat looked dry on my last visit. it is a difficult time for supermarkets with all the holidays , hope things get back to normal soon !

Rob
    Participant

I am going to retest out morrisons in a week or two, as I went over christmas but I think the lack of fresh stuff was due to wierd delivery times.

Hope it does maintain standards as having a few good supermarkets can only improve others as well!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News