Fave Supermarket in Wrexham?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Fave Supermarket in Wrexham?

• Author

Rob
    Participant

A good excuse to test the polls out, but also see if any store has a preference so far?

If so, why?

Bugsy
    Participant

Morrison’s hands down for me. Better choice of veg, fruit and more freshly baked products.

Chris
    Participant

As before Bookers cos I hate queue’s, also they know me which helps (both them and me)

Im a Tesco loyalist – they suckered me in with clubcard points.

wrexview
    Participant

Morrisons are in a class of their own for display and range of goods.

tremault
    Participant

It is unfortunate that the closest to me is asda, I really do not like the quality and range they offer.
    if I had a car i would shop in sainsbury;s although i have not seen morrisons so it could be them.
    I’m voting sainsbury’s so far because I like their quality and their range. tesco also has a good range, but i’m not keen on their quality.

(actually, I’d much rather shop in local businesses but can’t get things like porridge or flour etc fro local businesses as far as I know.)

Liam
    Participant

I feel out of the loop not having been to Morrisons, is it as impressive as everyone makes it out to be?

Bugsy
    Participant

@Liam 79 wrote:

I feel out of the loop not having been to Morrisons, is it as impressive as everyone makes it out to be?

It’s immense! :D

Liam
    Participant

My main worry is the traffic, I get road rage at the best of times and looking at the queues near that place I’ll go spare.

Rk11
    Participant

Tesco. Clubcard points are a sucker and it’s also as close as Morrisons.

£10 worth of Clubcard vouchers is a £40 Prezzo voucher. You cannot argue with that!

**I should also add that ASDA is a fantastic supermarket and you should all shop at ASDA.**

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Three ‘never events’ reported at health board during February

News

Clwyd South MS welcomes plans for baby loss certificates for bereaved parents

News

More detail on club accounts as owners will ‘continue to offer minority equity positions to strategic partners’

News

Turnover up 75% as Wrexham AFC say ‘losses shouldnt be repeated’ as payroll nears £7m

News

Lasit Spearheads a Clean Revolution: Laser Technology Redefines Industrial Cleaning

News

Shape Your Future: Unique Student Opportunities at Wrexham University

News