Bad driving hotspots in town?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Bad driving hotspots in town?

• Author

harry
    Participant

On the Mold rd this morning I wittnessed people using both lane anD when they were tyring to merge 2 cars actually drove over to the right over both lanes to stop them merging. :confused: wtf is wrong with people:confused:

angryShopper
    Participant

chavs my friend chavs, wrexham land of the inbreed offspring of the mine and steal industries.. the scum class here is the majority and they all think they are entitled, even down to a better place in the que, to retarded to rear “merge” not cultured enough to have left, so you get a city sized village a microcosm of mediocrity which people put up wth .l

Of course you could try to train new drivers, maybe start at schools, but wrexham being wrexham the only school to get help would be darland as thats were the kids of council workers get in regardless of address,

Andy
    Participant

If you don’t like Wrexham people then go live somewhere else and whilst your there perhaps you could get some training yourself.

angryShopper
    Participant

I’ve lived many places, this happens to be the only place where people seem to think they own the section of public road outside their home, I visited a friend in Ruabon and was told by a neighbour if I parked outside his house again he would set fire to my car, I’ve had another driver in bryn offer say they would call the police to my “illegally” parked car, my car was legally parked and further more has a blue badge, but only in wrexham, where of course the road outside your council house is also owned :)

See this is the mentality ” live somewhere else” this is not a small little village, it’s a big place, and NEEDS people moving here to keep it going, but it’s not a welcoming town, the manor of peoples driving is the tip of a very big iceberg of some very odd people.

I can’t imagine how horrid it must be to be an obvious outsider here is Andy, my dark skinned Spanish friends getting “muslim” abuse at the student halls, following 7/7 is an example I can give you, of the small minded small town ignorance of the people, and it does seem like the majority as those who are above this town but have to live here for work / family etc, well they drive else where and avoid the town centre, with it’s trademark 4th (I think 4th) largest council estate in the EU

Andy
    Participant

No. These things do not happen “Only in Wrexham” It’s country wide. I was talking to a couple who had just moved to Wrexham from Liverpool and Manchester and they said how wonderfully friendly the people were and how picturesque the surrounding countryside was.
    You think Wrexham has the only racists in UK? LOL!
    I find your comment that the majority of Wrexham natives are scum deeply offensive. I don’t think I am the one with a “Mentality”
    I don’t know what inbreed offspring are. ‘Don’t know que, rear merge? What new drivers do you want?

Chris
    Participant

@angryShopper 2289 wrote:

I’ve lived many places, this happens to be the only place where people seem to think they own the section of public road outside their home, I visited a friend in Ruabon and was told by a neighbour if I parked outside his house again he would set fire to my car, I’ve had another driver in bryn offer say they would call the police to my “illegally” parked car, my car was legally parked and further more has a blue badge, but only in wrexham, where of course the road outside your council house is also owned :)

See this is the mentality ” live somewhere else” this is not a small little village, it’s a big place, and NEEDS people moving here to keep it going, but it’s not a welcoming town, the manor of peoples driving is the tip of a very big iceberg of some very odd people.

I can’t imagine how horrid it must be to be an obvious outsider here is Andy, my dark skinned Spanish friends getting “muslim” abuse at the student halls, following 7/7 is an example I can give you, of the small minded small town ignorance of the people, and it does seem like the majority as those who are above this town but have to live here for work / family etc, well they drive else where and avoid the town centre, with it’s trademark 4th (I think 4th) largest council estate in the EU

I wonder why you have needed to live in so many different places. Wrexham is not perfect but it is nothing like the town you think it is.
    When I worked in Handsworth Birmingham I learnt a lot about city life like if you gave the wrong person a mouthful at trafic lights you would get a gun waved in your face. (true story) Stabbings and shooting a weekly ocurance.
    Spoke to some manchester lads the other day who ahve been working on Wrexhams council estates for nearly 12 months they confirm that there are the odd idiots but are nothing like inner city estates.

Look at your username on here it says everything about you.
    If you are so unhappy here you do owe it to yourself and your loved ones to find somewhere you can live in peace surounded by people you like. Wrexhams obviously not for you so why stay. I’m sure you can find somewhere nicer.

Oh of course you could just an cyber warrior.

zinger
    Participant

@angryShopper 2289 wrote:

It does sound as though you are an inconsiderate parker to have people in different areas getting upset with where you park. I am sorry but having a blue badge does not entitle you to be bad mannered.
    I am an outsider to the town. I consider a lot of your remarks offensive (the ones that I can understand). What does living above the town mean? Is Andy Spanish? What has having a large council estate go to do with bad driving?

angryShopper
    Participant

@Chris 2291 wrote:

I wonder why you have needed to live in so many different places

It’s called being born in one place, moving to another, then going somewhere else for an education, then another place for more education, and then another place for work, unlike the locals here who never leave the town, go to school or work, there is another way

This is getting wildly off topic, So I would like to draw it back to the topic, and ask if anyone knows IF it’s actually legal to park on the roundabout at eagles medow as if it’s not next time I see a police car doing so I shall take pictures

zinger
    Participant

@angryShopper 2305 wrote:

It’s called being born in one place, moving to another, then going somewhere else for an education, then another place for more education, and then another place for work, unlike the locals here who never leave the town, go to school or work, there is another way

Doesn’t everyone do that? Which is why some of us don’t lump a whole town full of people as bad drivers. There’s good & bad everywhere. What makes you think that all Wrexham people stay in the same place? I know a great many who have moved into Wrexham from elsewhere, perhaps they are the bad drivers.

Andy
    Participant

If i said here that I believe Polish people, or Indian or ( insert race or nationality of your choice) were in the majority INBRED SCUM, I would be arrested!

“wrexham land of the inbreed offspring of the mine and steal industries.. the scum class here is the majority “

Go Fuck yourself!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News