The Next Prime Minister

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum The Next Prime Minister

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

I hope our local MP’s think long and hard about who they will support. It’s time to put the what the country needs above personal ambition. A stable economy is a starting point, hope they keep that thought upper most in their minds as they pledge their support .

JaneJ
    Participant

MPs being self centred and backing the candidate mostly likely to give them a job. Boris is still under investigation and was sacked only a few weeks ago. Where in any work environment would you bring back someone with so much baggage. MPs or Conservative members need to go and see a head shrink to get checked out. As a country we are an international laughing stock. If Boris has any personal morals he would not even stand.

BenjaminM
    Participant

Our illustrious local MP’s have already declared where their allegiance lies and who they will be supporting for Prime Minister.
    Sarah Atherton – Boris Johnson and Simon Baines – Rishi Sunak.

I guess one of them is content with backing a proven liability.

JaneJ
    Participant

So Ms Atherton now that your illustrious friend Boris has now dropped out will you start to grovel to Sunak to try and keep your postion- or will he now ditch you for being a Boris supporter,

The clock is ticking for the next Genral Election whether it is called early or two years, but I am fairly certain the people of Wrexham will not forget your views and the total lack of engagement with local people. You will be the shortest serving MP for the area since 1935.

How many people can remember that Therese Coffey stood in Wrexham in 2005 election – coming third behind the Lib Dems.

Born Acorn
    Participant

When she says she spoke to her constituents I sincerely doubt it. She won’t even be seen in public in Wrexham never mind speaking to people.

Probably means a small group of friends in Rossett.

Councillor X
    Participant

If we get a new PM today then it will be official. Tories have changed their PM more often than i change my skiddies.

Don’t trust anyone. I voted in the locals and the woman who told me about what she would do about X,Y and Z was voted in and now won’t reply to my questions about X,Y & Z.

“It is easy to make promises – it is hard work to keep them.”Boris Johnson

JaneJ
    Participant

I hope Sarah Atherton and Simon Baynes take note of their new boss and the joint comittment with Mark Drakefotd to work together for vthe good of Wales and United Kingdom

All Conservatives in Wales need to do is get their leader In the Senydd to do the same.

JaneJ
    Participant

Nothing heard from Ms Atherton as to whether she has kept her role or whether the new PM has dispatched her to the back benches for not supporting him.

Our South Clwyd MP looks like he is trying for a role as Chief promoter for the export of Welsh Lamp with his latest question in PMQ.

Lack of self-promotion by both implies they have not had the tap on the shoulder yet..

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News

North Wales MS supports call for national brain tumour strategy

News