Questions to David Bithell

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Questions to David Bithell

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

I am not on twitter but would be interested in Councillor Bithell’s answer to,the following,

I have noticed the whole of Acton Gate has been resurfaced ( a side road) and they have included a small section of the badly pot holed Chester Road . When will the Council be resurfacing or repairing the other “pot holes” along the length Chester Road ( they are plenty !) The ones at the Box Lane junction have been done several times but only last a few days.

wrexview
    Participant

Just realised this is not a question and answer session via Wrexham.com ! A pity those with the police have been informative . Perhaps Wrexham.com could ask the question anyway ?

MP1953
    Participant

To be fair I can never remember Acton Gate ever being done before and that’s going back 40 odd years !! and it was in quite a state, I think they only did the bit of the Chester Road by the Acton Pub because it was joined up with the end of Acton Gate, but as you say there are more pot holes by Box Lane…

wrexview
    Participant

Crispen Lane is being re surfaced now. There must be a programme of re surfacing works over the next twelve months, any chance Wrexham Council could publish it? A link on here would help, navigating the Council Website needs at least two cups of coffee and a packet of hobnobs !!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

A view from Clwyd South’s Member of the Senedd

News

Calls to improve Wales’ audiology care as patients face “substantial delays”

News

Music therapist’s dementia project shortlisted for arts award 2024

News

Unleash your inner artist at Alyn Waters crafting workshops!

News

Childline sees five per cent rise in counselling sessions for emotional abuse

News

North Wales farmers donate thousands to Wales Air Ambulance charity

News