Potholes in the City

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Potholes in the City

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

One pothole going down Chester Road opposite the Sandiway Road /Acton Gate turning must have been responsible for many a broken sensor ! Powell Road Roundabout to the new Lidl is terrible, full of crater size potholes that have been refilled many times and present a roller coaster effect when you drive across them. Lots of potholes have been temporarily filled around the city but they soon reappear bigger and deeper than before.

MP1953
    Participant

There is a web site that you can you register a pot hole on, I did it a couple of years ago and the entry was acknowledged and followed up on and repaired within a month I think it was.

JaneJ
    Participant

Huw
    Participant

I’ve done this a few times. The case gets closed and the Council don’t even acknowledge you or even fix the pot hole!!

wrexview
    Participant

Well either by coincidence or the influence of Wrexham.com the pothole on Chester Road /Sandway Road junction has been filled! Several others along that stretch have also been done.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham University proposes net zero solutions through local collaboration

News

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News