Lack of appointment slots in local Doctors Surgeries.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Lack of appointment slots in local Doctors Surgeries.

• Author

Parking1
    Participant

I needed the doctors recently, got in to see a Dr within the hour(in Wrexham). Received a mild rebuke for not having seen a Dr for over 5 years. She told me it was common for men not to attend on a regular basis, she said I should have a MOT on a regular basis but I disagree , I think far too many people attend G.P.’s when there is little or nothing wrong with them.I work with a heavy smoker who is at the Dr’s on a regular basis,I would say if you smoke and or you are obese you should not get treatment at all. That would solve the problem at a stroke(sic)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News