Iceland new store

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Iceland new store

• Author

weasel
    Participant

Just called in at the new Iceland store on Island Green…..Been I a couple of times before…But…Today…It absolutely STUNK of decomposing meat…Thought I’d walked into an abattoir….Hey guys…think you need to check behind your Fresh Meat counter……:eek:

Danielkg
    Participant

Expensive for what is on offer. Stick to Heron across the way

michellecook
    Participant

I attempted to have a look around here yesterday. I say attempted as I took no more than 10 steps into the shop before turning around and leaving. The shop stunk of rotten fish and there was some sort of cookery demonstration inside the store which filled the place with smoke making it difficult to breathe. Went across to Heron foods instead.

justjojo2011
    Participant

I hope you pointed out to the manager the smell inside the store?

JRW
    Participant

They of all people seem to think that freezing is some kind of new technology!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203862149206515&set=a.1977101619576.2112490.1004162794&type=1

Danielkg
    Participant

@JRW 16318 wrote:

They of all people seem to think that freezing is some kind of new technology!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203862149206515&set=a.1977101619576.2112490.1004162794&type=1

Your link isn’t working – The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

JRW
    Participant

Hows this?
    [ATTACH]36[/ATTACH]

Danielkg
    Participant

Haha. I guess they’ve a sign about eating 5 a day by the fruit and veg?

MJN
    Participant

Dropped in their the other day – smelled fine, so they’ve sorted that out.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News