Extended Shopping Hours in Wrexham.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Extended Shopping Hours in Wrexham.

• Author

wrexview
    Participant

Has early closing on Wednesday afternoon now been abolished across the town? I assume this to be the case if we are moving towards late night shopping on a Thursday. Surely we should become a full six day trading town first.

DerekJackson
    Participant

Will servuie providers and the Council Contact Centre also open up for a late night session– it needs a total town opening for it to work

spv
    Participant

let us hope we can get into the 21st century, butchers market traders always complaining about lack of sales then close early on a Wed.

wrexview
    Participant

My point exactly, surely we need to be a six day trading town before we extend to late nights. Who makes that decision the Council or traders?

Alunh
    Participant

At the moment this has to be an aspiration rather than a reality. Too many good initiatives are launched and then crash and burn.

The Manchester Met exercise identified a truth of retail. The customer is king and he/she wants to shop according to his/her interests. Being flexible and creative withtime is the way forward but much spadework needs putting in first. This I hope will come.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News