ECU Remapping in Wrexham

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum ECU Remapping in Wrexham

• Author

steveh8204
    Participant

Has anyone got any recommendations/experiences for companies that do this in the Wrexham and surrounding area?

I’ve heard there can be problems if its not done properly.

Thanks!

cmaj76
    Participant

I had my Octavia VRS done by FAT Dubbers who are behind FWB on the Minera industrial estate and it transformed my car. They use the Black Code system, I chose these based on their reputation and guarantees. They offer a 14 day money back guarantee if you aren’t happy with the upgrade, they offer a 12 months parts guarantee so if the upgrade damages anything, they will repair it and also a lifetime reprogram should the ECU need re-flashing by a main dealer.

Oh and I don’t work for them I was just impressed with the service :)

Take a look at https://www.facebook.com/FatDubbers

Metalhead
    Participant

These guys are apparently excellent & I don’t work for them either!

http://www.zaviz.com/

Contact details for installation service on their website.

Whitevanman
    Participant

This guys not based in wrexham but will come to you, ignition performance and economy tuning phone number 01244 638565, remapped my diesel astra and the job was faultless

ric795
    Participant

I would also recommend Zaviz.

steveh8204
    Participant

Thanks for the replies, how much does it normally cost? Is it around the £200 mark?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Metalhead
    Participant

@steveh8204 12231 wrote:

Thanks for the replies, how much does it normally cost? Is it around the £200 mark?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Bout that, possibly a tad less.

steveh8204
    Participant

@Metalhead 12234 wrote:

Bout that, possibly a tad less.

Cheers!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News

North Wales MS supports call for national brain tumour strategy

News