Drug-Dealer Wrexham teacher

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Drug-Dealer Wrexham teacher

• Author

Andy
    Participant

“hit by financial problems”?

What’s a 7 bedroom house in the countryside worth? £500k? £750k?

Some house for a teacher!

Pinky02
    Participant

Surely she cannot carry on teaching after this! She knew what she was doing and using the excuse of needing money is absurd.
    Teachers hold a position of trust and responsibility and pupils must be able to view teachers as role models in the way they behave.
    This will have a negative effect on the pupils, parents, work colleagues and the school due to the media coverage.

Sheefag
    Participant

‘Two pints of Schadenfreude and a packet of crisps please’.

Ferret
    Participant

[quote quote=94552]Ferret’s point stands, however.

[/quote]

I should give you detention for all of the errors in this post.

Ferret
    Participant

Oops. I quoted the wrong post. I shall leave quietly. Oh the shame, the shame.

Sheefag
    Participant

You’ve let me down, you’ve let yourself down, but worst of all……….
    YOU’VE LET DOWN THE WHOLE SCHOOL.

Metalhead
    Participant

So it looks as though Inspector Ferret of the Wrexham.com Grammar Police carried out a raid on the wrong post then… Deserves to be demoted to a GPSCO for an error like that! :)

cmaj76
    Participant

[quote quote=94534]CMAJ … no, it isn’t. Once an employer loses faith in you they have the right not to employ you. Also, the burden of proof in a Court of Law is amazingly precise and you can “get away with it” far more easily. There’s a huge difference between being innocent and being found not guilty.

Public sector employers, from Police to Councils suspend on full pay sometimes for months, even years. At some stage they should press on.

Meanwhile she now HAS been found guilty. I assume she’s out on her ear in the next couple of weeks.

…. & the usual liberal simpering of the Guardianistas of “oh it’s only in the Daily Mail” neither alters it’s accuracy nor reflects that it’s in other media too.

Not the local press … even Wrexham.com … Why is that ?

[/quote]

I’m afraid international law disagrees with you. Yes there’s a big difference between being innocent and not guilty but you simply cannot treat someone as guilty until the facts and evidence are analysed in a court of law. If you had your way everyone would be locked up as they may have thought of breaking the law.

I do agree however that she shouldn’t be teaching anymore despite her obvious horticultural skills.

Finally I don’t recall saying it’s only in the daily mail but let’s be fair they have a long traditional of ridiculous right wing views and have been found guilty of making up stories many times. I don’t read the newspapers and haven’t for many years, they’re all as bad as each other.

bobo the clown
    Participant

Employment Law does, most certainly, allow an employer to dismiss and not need to wait until a Court case is concluded. That’s the fact.

Ferret
    Participant

[quote quote=94588]So it looks as though Inspector Ferret of the Wrexham.com Grammar Police carried out a raid on the wrong post then… Deserves to be demoted to a GPSCO for an error like that! :)

[/quote]

Oh it’s much worse. I’m on secondment to Mail Online. You’ve no idea.
    (BTW I blame Wrexham.com for the positioning of the links so not my fault at all).

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Wrexham University proposes net zero solutions through local collaboration

News

Castle Green hands over Rhosrobin affordable homes to North Wales Housing Association

News

Police and Crime Commissioner election Q&A: Andy Dunbobbin – Labour and Co-operative Party candidate

News

Wrexham’s MP launches petition amid concerns over potential cuts to Metastatic Cancer Nurse role

News

Gatorade named official sports drink of Wrexham AFC – ahead of squad sweat test

News

Generational change at top of Welsh Government

News