Disrespectful Neighbours

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Disrespectful Neighbours

• Author

Cassies Mum
    Participant

@wid9999 14114 wrote:

A slightly difficult conversation I appreciate, but how about just telling / asking him as you feel it is too much?!
    I completely agree with your issue and I would take action too. But sometimes just talking helps.
    It has to be a better first line approach rather than signs and police.
    If I was the neighbour I would appreciate that more than going directly to the actions you are discussing.

We have asked him until we are blue in the face and he still won’t stop. We can’t have this week in week out and not take serious action.

Mike Davies
    Participant

Well if he says he ail move if you need to get your car out, pop around a few times late at night and say you need to pick somebody up at the airport, or visit a sick relative. Be as awkward as he is, but be civil or course ;-)

wid9999
    Participant

@Cassie’s Mum 14143 wrote:

We have asked him until we are blue in the face and he still won’t stop. We can’t have this week in week out and not take serious action.

Your original messaged looked like you ask him on each individual occasion to move the car. Thats different to a general chat saying you find it an inconvenience having to ask constantly and would prefer him to stop altogether and find somewhere else to park.

If you have done that, then fair enough, take it to a next level :)

justjojo2011
    Participant

If you have a dropped curb, then they are breaking the law as it is against the law to park across a dropped curb.

You have asked, repeatedly for it not to be done. I would visit the council or your local councillor for assistance

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

West End queen packs her running shoes for Llangollen Eisteddfod return!

News

Urgent calls for Welsh Water improvement amid environmental concerns

News

Mental health charity and Chirk café join forces to raise awareness of suicide prevention

News

70-year-old completes Wrexham 10k after overcoming mobility challenges

News

North Wales Police volunteers celebrated at awards ceremony

News

North Wales Police’s new Stalking Co-ordinator enhancing victim support

News