- Anyone have any details on the incident in the town centre this morning? #
- btw – sightings of the google streetview car around wrexham at the moment! #
- Official result for Wrexham: YES – 17,606 YES (64.09%) and 9,863 NO (35.91%). Turnout, or stayin, 27% . Lowest yet! #
- @Graham_Thomas ask council for copy of unilateral undertaking, and why they were talked out of a s106 but such fine people as Moss+Roberts! in reply to Graham_Thomas #
- @Graham_Thomas council approved planning, and have a unilateral undertaking. Planning given on terms, which need to be enforced by council. in reply to Graham_Thomas #
- @jackcolohan go try the golf game inside left of the door at the bowling! in reply to jackcolohan #
- @Graham_Thomas any comment on the inital planning, ie. 100% profits of student development to club, and now its zero? in reply to Graham_Thomas #
- @fezbob congrats! Make sure you frame a copy in reply to fezbob #
- @jamesbwxm will rule them out, as have been twice in two days! V. Good shop. in reply to jamesbwxm #
- Where is your fave coffee shop in town? Doing a quick review later to first one suggested…. #
- Remember to vote TODAY in the National Assembly for Wales Referendum. Polling Stations are open until 10.00pm tonight! #
- Who is voting yes? Who is voting no? Who is not voting? …. and who didnt know there was a vote?! #
- @KukriSports thanks – more than understandable, and good luck for the future! in reply to KukriSports #
- @gbhdavies proverbial horses mouth. direct quote, that is what she said in public tonight. in reply to gbhdavies #
- @fezbob brief chat, nothing massive. Hoping to sort interview for RP or podcast jobby. in reply to fezbob #
- Latest: Geoff Moss 'has a cheque from the RFL to buy the racecourse ground' but is 'holding off' said Stephanie Booth tonight. #wrexhamfc #
- @fezbob check out the wrexham.com story, I dont believe that will happen. in reply to fezbob #
- Just back from town and a quick hello to Ms Booth. Her 'bid is in' for Wrexham FC it seems. #
- Wrexham.com is currently sat in the window of the Wynnstay Hotel looking up the highstreet…. #
- Weather in Wrexham at 08:20 – Dry 1.5C wind SSW@0.0mph flowers: daffs. #
- RT @cs87 Happy St Davids day, everyone. Apart from all you English oppressors, of course. #
- Weather Now: 10:30 – Dry 5.3C wind NNW@2.7mph #
Discuss this with fellow wrexhamites our Wrexham Forums. Other recent threads on the forums include:
Thoughts On Wrexham's Art & Cultural Hub?
Wrexposure Festival Cancelled??
Removal Of Councillor Malcolm King As Lead Member
Car Damage at Peoples Market
Is It true that 4g is in wrexham?
Wrexham is in North Wales !
Driving Instructor recommendations please