Private landlords forum to take place in Wrexham
A forum for private landlords providing accommodation across Wrexham will take place next week.
The free to attend event will take place at the Catrin Finch Centre (Wrexham Glyndwr University campus) on February 26th.
Speakers will be on hand to offer advice and guidance on:
– Changes to the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards for the private rental sector.
– Grants and funding available to improve the energy efficiency of your rental property.
– North Wales Fire and Rescue Service on changes to Fire detection standards in rental properties.
– Department of Work and Pensions on Universal Credit.
– Warm Wales on how they work with landlords and tenants to provide access to grants and funding in addition to signposting to support for those with physical and mental health related requirements.
The event will run from 17:30 to 19:30, refreshments are provided.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your attendance
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email News@Wrexham.com