A blaze at a building on the Wrexham Industrial Estate has been extinguished.
Fire crews were called to fire in a building on Abenbury Way just after 9:30 this morning.
The fire is believed to have started in a piece of machinery and was confined to an extraction unit. No further damage was caused.
Two crews from Wrexham and a technical unit attended the scene.
Earlier this week Wrexham.com reported on a fire that had broken out at Alan’s Skip Hire on the Industrial Estate. It is believed the fire started as a result of a spontaneous combustion.
Discuss this with fellow wrexhamites our Wrexham Forums. Other recent threads on the forums include:
Stephen Atkins, Jordan Hogan
A Mild Monday Night For November !
Planes, Trains and Automobiles
War dead appeal.Can you help?
Don't Do As I Do , But As I Say !
Computers for quick sale
Wrexham council and its obsession with roadworks