A Wrexham gym was temporarily evacuated this lunchtime.
The DW Gym on Plas Coch retail park was evacuated with one fire engine at the scene.
One person attending the gym told us that the fire alarm had sounded, prompting the evacuation of those inside the building.
They added: “There was a burning smell in changing rooms, then by the time I got upstairs into the actual gym the fire alarms were going off.”
A spokesperson for North Wales Fire and Rescue Service confirmed they were called to a false alarm, which was caused by a fault in the swimming heating boiler.
Firefighters carried out an inspection with a thermal imaging camera before confirming it had been a false alarm.
Michelle Bowen, general manager at DW Sports has since posted on Wrexham.com’s Facebook: “Please be rest assured everything is ok and the club is now back open. We would like to thank our members for their patience and the fire service for their support.”