Wrexhams winter safety campaign

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexhams winter safety campaign

• Author

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@michellecook 3027 wrote:

No residents on that stretch, recycling plant did not exist at that point, no green waste truck and no not travelled anywhere else.

Residents don’t have to be on that stretch, organic material like pollen, leaves, etc can travel upto 4 km away, wind is what moves it. Even if this was before the recycling plant on wxm industrial estate, cars with green waste would have still used cefn road to drive to the tip that used to be in acton.

With the greatest respect, why did you have a car, if you only travelled up or down a small stretch of cefn road?

michellecook
    Participant

I’m a carer for my disabled mum who lives on Wrexham Industrial Estate so I have to travel the 3.5 miles from my house at least twice a day. No buses go anywhere near her house so no other viable option.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@michellecook 3030 wrote:

I’m a carer for my disabled mum who lives on Wrexham Industrial Estate so I have to travel the 3.5 miles from my house at least twice a day. No buses go anywhere near her house so no other viable option.

My mum practically did the same from rhosnesni to near the industrial estate for years. Having done the run when my parents were on holiday, very much understand the effort & sometimes the stress of doing that… although I know little as it was only for a week every year and not as hard as doing it continuously or in weather like today.

But that is 14 miles each day of open road, with countless other possibilities of where the thorns could come into contact with tyres. Sorry, but I think it is from when i was university as well as work that can be very results based,i try to think of all possibilites that could be proven. Politely putting it, nothing angryshopper says is 1 sigma never mind 6.

NJones
    Participant

How did this develop from a winter safety campaign?! Wayne I see the point you are making with Michelle but think you are taking it a bit far.

thewayneinspain
    Participant

@NJones 3033 wrote:

How did this develop from a winter safety campaign?! Wayne I see the point you are making with Michelle but think you are taking it a bit far.

Angry shopper first slurring minera tyres for poor workmanship, then one of their younger staff and in around about way the training of him.

Then in a classic deflective technique he drew attention away from that and started on wrexham farmers.

let’s not forget on other threads he’s also done without any proof whatsoever:

• Polish workers in wrexham
    • Those living in estates and their command of english
    • Those who are on a budget and shop at tescos
    • binmen
    • gritter drivers
    • eagles meadow not being safe
    • those living in council houses
    • wales is full of steroid abusers
    • ian lucas – only intrested in helping blondes with big breasts
    • wrexham is a S**thole
    • wrexhamers should be called chavscum
    • wrexham is full of inbred scum
    • the locals have called the spanish students, p*kis
    • tesco staff are lazy
    • some policeman are lazy because they park their car at the “crime free” eagles meadow.
    • Tescos sell paintstripper masquerading as vodka and gin

plus many others of course.

angryShopper
    Participant

This wayneinspain guy is just out to create arguments, I like the other user on here, experianced flat tyres ccreated by torns, after traveling a road with hedge cutting,

again leave your house, maybe even leave the town, and look around the world

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@thewayneinspain 3034 wrote:

Angry shopper first slurring minera tyres for poor workmanship, then one of their younger staff and in around about way the training of him.

Then in a classic deflective technique he drew attention away from that and started on wrexham farmers.

• binmen
    • gritter drivers
    • wrexham is a S**thole
    • tesco staff are lazy
    • some policeman are lazy because they park their car at the “crime free” eagles meadow.

Sad isn’t it.. :mad: Said person should shop for a life, they might be BOGOF;)

angryShopper
    Participant

@thewayneinspain 3034 wrote:

• binmen
    • gritter drivers
    • wrexham is a S**thole
    • tesco staff are lazy

I shall address your list :

I had bad service from the business, that’s my opinion that’s what I’ve shared, what “evidence” do you require?

I wonder if at any of the polish owned businesses in town there are polish workers? I know a polish chemist who works in the area lovely chap, (done here? )

“Their command of English (capital E, point proven )

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/03/07/wales-steroid-timebomb-91466-25977485/ (steriod abuse in wales endemic)

I’ll show you up further when I have more time, freak x

Wrecsam_lad
    Participant

@angryShopper 3039 wrote:

I shall address your list :

I had bad service from the business, that’s my opinion that’s what I’ve shared, what “evidence” do you require?

I wonder if at any of the polish owned businesses in town there are polish workers? I know a polish chemist who works in the area lovely chap, (done here? )

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2010/03/07/wales-steroid-timebomb-91466-25977485/ (steriod abuse in wales endemic)

The timebomb must be on a slow timer. That story is dated March 2010 :rolleyes: .
    Calling someone a freak , grow up…

thewayneinspain
    Participant

3 out of the 16 answered… all without any proof whatsoever.

QUOTE=angryShopper;3039]I shall address your list :

There is no proof that you have used that business. Provide an invoice and provide proof they have used an airgun.

You criticised Polish workers, that statement means nothing

You’ve missed the full stop. Perhaps you could answer why you made over 20 English mistakes in this post alone… https://www.wrexham.com/forums/3014-post14.html

as above. I note that again you have been abusive. I think it’s terribly sad that you hide behind a username and are willing to peddle unproven accusations about many parts of the wrexham population.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News

Bring your broken items to Wrexham’s Repair Cafe this weekend!

News

Wales’ dental services at “risk of catastrophic collapse”

News

Whooping cough cases on the rise in Wales prompting urgent vaccine calls

News

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News