Wrexham Street Cafes

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wrexham Street Cafes

• Author

Matt
    Participant

This week will see High Street in Wrexham close to allow pubs to put out tables and chairs onto the pavement for their customers.

We’ll be closing the High Street between 6pm and 6am from the Wynnstay to the Old No 7 Bar and Grill Monday through to Saturday.

It’s a new initiative aimed at supporting the evening economy following the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.

New look High Street to support the evening economy

Sounds like a positive initiative to get more people back into the night time economy in Wrexham. They are going for a French Cafe Society table service vibe, but in Wrexham, will it be more of a return to pint and a fight down our town’s famous drinking street?

Matt
    Participant

Fully expecting Councillor X and his pals to be situated outside bottom Wetherspoons dressed like this.

Frenchmen

Councillor X
    Participant

Hello Matt Mrs Councillor X had to tell me about your post because it had the word CAFE in the title. I cannot see the picture but I bet its a really nice one of civilized gents.
    I haven’t been to a pub yet and in no rush to until it is safe. I do the face thing with some of my mates but most of them have motorolas and burner phones (joke) but I only know how to do it because of youngsters on their ipods and I wear a mask.
    Stay safe and keep away from the raves in the forests.

Ioan y Ffin
    Participant

Surely, if you want cafe society, you should be closing the High Street to vehicles during the day, say 11 am – 4 p.m.

parkingmad
    Participant

Ioan you are talking about Wrexham Council here, they couldn’t organise a p#ss up in a brewery.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News