Wolytom v Atherton

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Wolytom v Atherton

• Author

Councillor X
    Participant

Wolfy boy started writing on this page when Mrs Atherton started to get positive press. It makes me think that he is one of the Labour lot who don’t post much now. Someone like my mate Matt?

It could be Andrew A when he worked out he could be in Parliament right now if he hadn’t pulled out too early (!)

Well wolfy boy there is a fine line between love and hate and Daz reckons you got a soft spot for her.

Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. Hatred is active, and envy passive dislike; there is but one step from envy to hate. Envy blinds men and makes it impossible for them to think clearly.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can someone translate this crap, it’s been spaffed out by the tory love child of atherton and johnson.
    Just another racist.

Anonymous
    Inactive

https://www.brainyquote.com/lists/topics/top-10-envy-quotes
    Plagiarist too – it has to be atherton.
    Ask her why she gave up nursing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

What a load of twaddle Councillor X writes, most of which they have borrowed from other sources.

Matt
    Participant

This is hardly Fury v Joshua is it.

Not me sir, I’ve been too busy making booze runs into Shropshire and fighting over the last quilted Andrex Megapack in Asda – before we all have to be socially distanced – whatever that means.

At least Oil prices are crashing and when we are actually allowed out and about it’ll be cheap petrol for all hurrah. Day trip to Rhos on Sea!

Good to see you Councillor.

Ioan y Ffin
    Participant

Hardly positive press. I understand she was invited to write an article. Saved on copying and pasting a press release and then pretending to “rewrite” it.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[quote quote=182285]Hardly positive press. I understand she was invited to write an article. Saved on copying and pasting a press release and then pretending to “rewrite” it.[/quote]

Good to see you back Matt…Ive missed your tears!

Lilly

Councillor X
    Participant

[quote quote=182229]This is hardly Fury v Joshua is it.

Not me sir, I’ve been too busy making booze runs into Shropshire and fighting over the last quilted Andrex Megapack in Asda – before we all have to be socially distanced – whatever that means.

At least Oil prices are crashing and when we are actually allowed out and about it’ll be cheap petrol for all hurrah. Day trip to Rhos on Sea!

Good to see you Councillor.[/quote]

Glad to see you back Matt, unlike some of these idiots, you can see other sides and don’t wear cart horse blinkers like little wolfy and neverhard. They couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Fat Daz is doing the booze cruise to Chester if you need anything and I like rhos on sea better rhos without sea. Do they have a spoons yet? I like the one in Llandudno.

Also why don’t you just take toilet rolls from pubs? Some of the shoplifters have started doing that and they nick hand sanitizers now too.

Ps there is no bog paper In Tesco or Asda or Aldi but I don’t know about Sainsbury’s because I am banned for drooping my pants to prove I wasn’t steeling

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News