Who is Don Sturgeon?

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Who is Don Sturgeon?

• Author

IdrisDragon
    Participant

Seriously, does anyone know who the local Chairman of the Labour Party is … is he/she a Momentum left winger or an anti-corbynite like Ian Lucas?

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=145180]Seriously, does anyone know who the local Chairman of the Labour Party is … is he/she a Momentum left winger or an anti-corbynite like Ian Lucas?[/quote]

Forget your login details Idris?
    https://www.wrexham.com/forums/users/idris/replies

Just another ALIAS.

Matt
    Participant

Unlike the local Tories who insist on needing a load of pomp and circumstance locally by inflating their presence with a series of appointed officials to fill a glaring hole in the distinct absence of any senior politicians, the Labour party doesn’t need a vocal and visible chairperson to do the dirty bidding of local officials too scared to actually break their nice-guy images and speak out against those they disagree with directly.

IdrisDragon
    Participant

Matt, are you the Chairman of Wrexham Labour?

Dick
    Participant

[quote quote=145182]Unlike the local Tories who insist on needing a load of pomp and circumstance locally by inflating their presence with a series of appointed officials to fill a glaring hole in the distinct absence of any senior politicians, the Labour party doesn’t need a vocal and visible chairperson to do the dirty bidding of local officials too scared to actually break their nice-guy images and speak out against those they disagree with directly.[/quote]
    Does that mean Labour do not have a Chairman?

Liam
    Participant

Dick scoffed as he heard there was another Wrexham Tory with an amusing name, and boldly declared ‘Don, hold my beer.’

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=145212]
    Does that mean Labour do not have a Chairman?[/quote]

Haven’t a clue Dick & quite frankly couldn’t care less. Unless you’re in/were in the chairman business not an awful lot of people view them as important in terms of political parties. If I need to get in touch with someone important in Labour I’ll speak to Susan Elan Jones my MP who actually has the ability to go to Parliament & advocate for her constituents.

No I don’t know or care who the Clwyd South Labour chairman is either.

Matt
    Participant

[quote quote=145213]Dick scoffed as he heard there was another Wrexham Tory with an amusing name, and boldly declared ‘Don, hold my beer.’[/quote]

I wonder if Tony Partridge Conservative Chairman is still knocking about down in Clwyd South?

Dick
    Participant

[quote quote=145213]Dick scoffed as he heard there was another Wrexham Tory with an amusing name, and boldly declared ‘Don, hold my beer.’[/quote]

??????????

Idris
    Participant

[quote quote=145181]

Seriously, does anyone know who the local Chairman of the Labour Party is … is he/she a Momentum left winger or an anti-corbynite like Ian Lucas?

Forget your login details Idris?
    https://www.wrexham.com/forums/users/idris/replies

Just another ALIAS.[/quote]
    Matt, certainly NOT me. He is probably a good friend of dick ;)

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News