Weekly testing of NHS staff.

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Weekly testing of NHS staff.

• Author

Llayby lilly
    Participant

JaneJ…in case you don’t know it’s Labour who has been in charge of the Welsh NHS for over 20 years, hence why we have the worst performing health service in the whole UK. Proud of that are you? It’s Labour who have allowed BCUHB to languish in special measures for over 5 years, with NO improvement plan. It’s Labour who have decided to keep the welsh NHS in chronic debt, whist all English NHS debt has been cleared….getting the picture?

Now to testing…again the responsibility of Labour to prioritise and conduct testing for COVID in the staff population. Have they don’t it….NO! So not much to do with the Conservatives at all really.

Lilly

Matt
    Participant

Lilly – LOL!

janeywxm
    Participant

It’s pretty obvious the Tory government are still aiming for Herd Immunity! Nobody in their right mind would have allowed the beaches to remain open after the overcrowding we all saw.

Coronavirus is still in the community but he’s opening pubs!

Even Chris Whitty has begun distancing himself from the decisions that Boris is making!

Janey

Llayby lilly
    Participant

Ohhh Dear Matt, you have been found out haven’t you…😋

A simply ‘sorry’ for getting your facts wrong would have done, but not you Matt, you really think your above all that don’t you?

So my only words for you Matt will be “still no apology Matt”.

Your a Momentum supporting, brexit hating cry-baby and I enjoy slurping your tears LOL

Lilly

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nurse, L@ckmy @illy is out of bed again, is it time for her medication?

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ Neverhard LOL

Ps…good people of Wrexham.com just pause and think for a moment…what type of man would publicly call himself ‘everhard’..?

Lilly

billycoen
    Participant

Larry Graysons mate was called everhard….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good people of Wrexham.com just pause and think for a moment…what type of man/woman/transgender calls another contributor “a Momentum supporting, brexit hating cry baby and I enjoy slurping your tears” LOL, “I enjoy slurping your tears” very strange and worrying words.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

@ neverhard – LOL

Matt
    Participant

This thread reminds me of the 1994 Winter Olympics – LillySpammer.

Nothing to add about the NHS, just a bunch of repeated comments from other threads in your overexcited games against me and everhard.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News

Smart benches with solar power coming to city centre in regeneration scheme

News