Victorian Xmas Market

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Victorian Xmas Market

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Over priced shite, greedy stall holders.

AMA Express
    Participant

Sounds about right.

CarolThomas
    Participant

Have you not heard of freedom of choice — you could have left or not bothered to buy anything- where the things over priced or are you Scrooge!
    Bah Humbug

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its “were” not where, and I did both, I didn’t buy anything and I left soon after having arrived, I utilised my freedom of choice, and intend to continue utilising my freedom of opinion. The shite being offered WAS overpriced, and the stall operators were a bunch of greedy money grabbing opportunists

Sheefag
    Participant

It’s the innate warmth and unbridled optimism of the posters that makes Wrexham.com, my destination of choice when I need cheering up.

MP1953
    Participant

Once upon a time (get the violin out) most markets were always cheaper than shops, they were the “go to” place for a bargain, the idea being they didn’t have the overheads of shops, but as the first post states they are now well over priced especially the Christmas Markets, the food especially a fiver for a hot dog !!!

Sheefag
    Participant

Other retail choices are available.

KidA
    Participant

[quote quote=123993]Over priced shite, greedy stall holders.

Wow, how constructive! I like the Victorian market just for the good natured buzz it brings to the Town for one night only. Some stalls are pricey, I agree, but given the amount of business done on the night, obviously some people feel they are getting a good deal. Maybe you own a rival business? In any case, it’s well supported so you won’t be missed.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

County Lines drug dealers targeted as part of major police operation

News

Clwyd South MS gives ringing endorsement to church bell restoration bid

News

Works on New Broughton housing development set to begin in spring

News

North Wales chief constable backs new Police Anti-Corruption and Abuse Reporting Service

News

Welsh gaming professionals flying the flag at “instrumental” US conference

News

What to expect with new first minister set to be appointed and cabinet reshuffle on the horizon

News