T K MAAXX MOVING…

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum T K MAAXX MOVING…

• Author

weasel
    Participant

OMG…….What a stupid move….You’ll be SORRY…!!!

99DylanJones
    Participant

Perhaps T K Max owners know something about a possible redevelopment that is due to take place in the next couple of years on Plas Coch school site.
    The Groves site becomes vacant – Plas Coch school moves (paid for by the developer the same as the Asda/Alexander deal)
    The Plas Coch school site becomes a retail extension site.

BenjaminM
    Participant

[quote quote=107239]Perhaps T K Max owners know something about a possible redevelopment that is due to take place in the next couple of years on Plas Coch school site.
    The Groves site becomes vacant – Plas Coch school moves (paid for by the developer the same as the Asda/Alexander deal)
    The Plas Coch school site becomes a retail extension site.

[/quote]
    Have you been drinking tonight? Your vivid imagination is getting weirder by the day. Or perhaps there is a simpler explanation – TKMAAXX consider it a superior location to carry out their business.

Alunh
    Participant

I agree with what Benjamin is saying……..though of course, T K Maaxx may well have info that we do not. I have signed 12 separate leases on 12 separate retail properties over the years and on each occasion the move has been driven by business considerations….

You would have to be privy to all of the facts that have driven this move including the foot-flow trends, rental projections, rates and car parking requirements……but between each and all there will be an explanation of the move

weasel
    Participant

Such a shame TK Maxx is closing in Wrexham, as I buy quite a lot of things from there…But had a nice day out in Chester …The bus stops right outside The new TK Maxx store…!!!…Was able to buy the things I needed from the bright and airy new store, And had a lovely day sight seeing !!!

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

Opportunity knocks for Wrexham brewery at major trade show

News

Man taken to hospital after incident at Brymbo property

News

Wrexham shoplifter jailed after city centre offences

News

Wrexham to take on Vancouver White Caps in ‘Wrex Coast Tour’

News

National Playday returning to Wrexham for a fun-filled day of activities!

News

Apartment plans for former Johnstown shop

News