Puzzling Election Communication – Ex Dudley Labour MP

Home Forums Wrexham.com Forums Wrexham Forum Puzzling Election Communication – Ex Dudley Labour MP

• Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was puzzled to receive an election communication in Wrexham seemingly in Red from the Labour Party. It was from Ian Austin the former Labour MP for Dudley in the West Midlands (14 years) . Why I was singled out (or if I was) I don’t know. However, his ‘inside the party’ statements were clear. This is part of what he said…

“I could never ask anyone to make Jeremy Corbyn Prime Minister. I do not believe Jeremy Corbyn loves this country or that he and the people around him, can be trusted with our defence and security. They always seem to back people who hate Britain”.

“I know how hard it is for Labour voters to back the Tories, but at the end of the election either Boris Johnson will be prime minister or Jeremy Corbyn – That’s the choice. It is too big a risk. That is why we should lend the Tories our votes and stop Jeremy Corbyn getting anywhere near Downing Street.”

The fact that when questioned the other day, Corbyn didn’t know when the Queens Christmas message was on TV, in spite of his 70 Years in the UK, substantiates this un-patriotic claim.
    When I go to vote I will have a mental picture of Corbyn, Abbott, Starmer, Rayner and Thornberry. This image alone will be more than enough to avert a vote for the current labour hierarchy.

Sheefag
    Participant

[quote quote=177919]I will have a mental picture of Corbyn, Abbott, Starmer, Rayner and Thornberry.[/quote]

That would never fly as a sexual fantasy. Not even for Matt.

Llayby lilly
    Participant

[quote quote=177923]

I will have a mental picture of Corbyn, Abbott, Starmer, Rayner and Thornberry.

That would never fly as a sexual fantasy. Not even for Matt.[/quote]

Yikes, there goes Matt’s muesli again

Sheefag
    Participant

Now that’s a disturbing euphemism.

TimRegency
    Participant

I don’t think I’ll be letting Ian Austin tell me how to vote.

I won’t be thinking of the Queen’s speech beside her golden piano when I vote, I’ll be thinking of hungry children, bullied disabled people, homeless people, sick people, low paid and overworked people and others suffering due to austerity.

Sheefag
    Participant

Aye, but apart from all that, have yourself a lovely Christmas.

TimRegency
    Participant

[quote quote=177923]

I will have a mental picture of Corbyn, Abbott, Starmer, Rayner and Thornberry.

That would never fly as a sexual fantasy. Not even for Matt.[/quote]

That’s an interesting tacit confession; do you often fantasise about group bi-sexual activity? Whatever floats your boat.

Sheefag
    Participant

You’re welcome to join in, it might cheer you up.

TimRegency
    Participant

Why not? It sure beats listening to Ian Austin.

Sheefag
    Participant

You’ll have to get the lad out, mind.

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting. All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Wrexham.com does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information displayed. The views expressed on these Forums and social media are those of the individual contributors.
Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact Wrexham.com .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

More...

North Wales MS supports call for national brain tumour strategy

News

Six charged with high value shoplifting offences in Wrexham

News

Warning to motorbike and moped owners after series of vehicle thefts

News

Wrexham Music & Theatre Society unveils cast for its first musical in 17 years

News

Firefighting Foam and You: PFAS Exposure and VA Claims

News

Encountered a Car Accident in St. Louis? Questions to Ask a Personal Injury Lawyer

News